V1:
11b.png

V2:
39753596.png

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Try setting the ball on fire. Something like this.

istockphoto_5160982-football-on-fire.jpg

The flames obviously have to be a little smaller and it needs to look more like fire than flowers as it does in that picture.

Use all three colors (red, orange and yellow) so it isn't too similar to the KFC Big Bash logo though.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Actually logo is typically green so, if I will make fire as you have told above will look odd.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Okay, nothing fancy. Have some ideas and by days, I think I'll get into doing the logo in-detail and completely. Just a basic logo, hit up with hate towards prolonging, so did something, better than staying nothing.

Attachments

• BasicLogo.png
    BasicLogo.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 177

KBC

Panel of Selectors
No. Just some techno lines;. :)..

You actually gave us an idea! :p

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Nice, KBC! Maybe some kind of batsman silhouette in the green part behind the words to the left a bit?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
As you say, I was trying to place the bat i made few pages ago, didn't quite work well. :p Batsmen Silhouette would sure do! And some red, grungy cricket balls near the text's been at the back of my mind. Will put them up in my next update as well.SSSSSSSSSSSS

Pranav

ICC Board Member
That's a decent logo KBC. But, it would be a hell lot better if you make it related to cricket. A batsman silhouette would work wonders. Also, if you can work on the stadium thingy which Nabeel mentioned.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
That's a decent logo KBC. But, it would be a hell lot better if you make it related to cricket. A batsman silhouette would work wonders. Also, if you can work on the stadium thingy which Nabeel mentioned.

Stole my word. I was editing my post to say there isn't anything cricket in it yet, and there would be.

I made that stadium thingy at random wipes Nb. XD

Users who are viewing this thread