New bugs in cricket 2004

C

capitalprophets

happy thoughts they should stop workin on cricket "EA" there staff doesnt work good at all , lets take cricket 2004 happy thoughts man there are lots of bugs in the game , 1.Umpire gives out every LBW doesnt matter where the ball hitted but the umpire will give out , today i had like 5 lbw's even the bowl was not between wicket I remember i had 1 lbw where the bowl hitted the batsman stomack and the umpire gave it out.2.sometimes the players doesnt run between the wicket even u press "D" default button for running" several times.3.Commentary stops after 1 hr or so if u play the game long time, the commentary is just crap they repeat the same thing 1000 times, i think cricket 2002 commentary was better because cricket 2004 commentary is just crap.4.Line up it doesnt matter which players u choosed , it automatically changes back to default after 1st innings.5.Kepper ,happy thoughts i think its better that they should have not included keeper in cricket 2004 , because it doesnt matter where the bowl is or itz slow or fast the keeper gives happy thoughts of "BYES" .6.Player attributes , just another crap believe me it doesnt matter even u have created a best player , his battin and bowlin will be just so crap.I created a player and i set the fieldin in slip even ihe had all stuffs "100" he was missn like 3 catches from 5 7.AI hits 4's and 6's in yorker ball thats just soooooo cool it doesnt matter in what speed u bowl a yorker , the batsmen will hit a boundary or play it for 2 runs.8.i heard around that if in cricket 2004 a player plays good in a series it will affect his playin style he will play more good and have more good scores.happy thoughts THATS crap i have tried it but itz not true.there is nothing like that that will affect ur player playin style.9. PRACTICE MODE ., its just a crap if someone around have already used it they might know that . EVEN IF U DONT BALL a yorker ball the guy whose speakin on the back while ur playin he will say "u should always play front foot shot or defense the ball at yorker length..

there are many other bugs in cricket 2004 , believe me people cricket 2002 graphics were way better then cricket 2004 , cricket 2004 graphics are not that good as compared to cricket 2002. ONCE again they didnt took there time they just released it in the month of christmas so everyone around buy it.I bought it now i am just thinkin why the happy thoughts i bought the game i have both ps2 and pc version both of the versions got happy thoughts of bugs specially ps2 one which i dont know if they gonna make patch for that.

Users who are viewing this thread