New Cricket Game

carl johnson

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah i want the crowd to look real crowd unlike the copy and paste they do of real images of people

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
Here is what I would like. Its Just for fun so maybe 2 or 3 things might happen only about 10 yrs into bug free cricket games.

- Bug fixes
- Different commentary depending on city and conditions.
- Get the rights of all international teams and also include minnows & their Tournaments (ICC Intercontinental, ICC Trophy, etc.)
- Real Tournament formats (World Cup, Champions Trophy)
- Real Tours
- Pitchmats & all other ground Graphics should be categorized by country and not by region/conditions
- Unlimited player faces
- At least 55 bats
- More stadiums. At least all Test Venues around the world.
- More Domestic competitions, with all being available to users in any region.
- Twenty20 internationals
- Career mode for international and domestic teams (Could use ICC Rankings and ICC 10 year plan)
- Inclusion of ICC Super Series along with career mode (Every 2 years set a date to play the Super Series against the #1 ranked team and select the Rest of the World team based on 2 previous years' Rankings)
- ODI Tournaments like real VB Series, Natwest Series, and Asia Cup. Also allow for 3, 5 and 7 match ODI series on tours, as well as 2, 3, 4 or 5 Match Test Series on Tours.
- Option to choose either ODI Series or ODI Tri Series on Tours depending on other teams' schedule.
- Up-to-date rosters
- Real bowling actions for all Star players (Kumble, Warne, Murali, Bhajji, Malinga, Akthar, McGrath, etc.)
- Real height, body shape and Batting stance for all players.
- In shape Umpires
- More Match effects (Substitute fielders, Bringing on the drinks cart, bringing 3 umpires and batsmen, captain together to change Damaged/ discoloured balls, Change helmet to Hat for example is spin experts start facing spinners then they can take the helmet off, and vice versa.)
- Real Crowds (Graphics and audio effects)
- Improved score Cards.
- Day/ Night Matches.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Lol, your asking for a bit much there! may be waiting a few decades for that sort of game! oh well we can always dream!

ashu2411

International Coach
Lucky said:
This is similar to the Cricket 2006 wishlist but,
What are the things you would like to see in a cricket game and I'm not talking about less bugs, Here are some things/categories,

TV Overlays
Man Of the match/Presentation
Commentary
Tournmaments
Cut Scenes
Animations
etc.....
I would love to see a man of the match presentation

jeromedascorp said:
Here is what I would like. Its Just for fun so maybe 2 or 3 things might happen only about 10 yrs into bug free cricket games.

- Bug fixes
- Get the rights of all international teams and also include minnows & their Tournaments (ICC Intercontinental, ICC Trophy, etc.)
- Real Tours
- Pitchmats & all other ground Graphics should be categorized by country and not by region/conditions
- Unlimited player faces
- At least 55 bats
- Career mode for international and domestic teams (Could use ICC Rankings and ICC 10 year plan)
- Inclusion of ICC Super Series along with career mode (Every 2 years set a date to play the Super Series against the #1 ranked team and select the Rest of the World team based on 2 previous years' Rankings)
- ODI Tournaments like real VB Series, Natwest Series, and Asia Cup. Also allow for 3, 5 and 7 match ODI series on tours, as well as 2, 3, 4 or 5 Match Test Series on Tours.
- Option to choose either ODI Series or ODI Tri Series on Tours depending on other teams' schedule.
- Up-to-date rosters
- Real bowling actions for all Star players (Kumble, Warne, Murali, Bhajji, Malinga, Akthar, McGrath, etc.)
- In shape Umpires
- More Match effects (Substitute fielders, Bringing on the drinks cart, bringing 3 umpires and batsmen, captain together to change Damaged/ discoloured balls, Change helmet to Hat for example is spin experts start facing spinners then they can take the helmet off, and vice versa.)
- Improved score Cards.
- Day/ Night Matches.
I think this is too much and we can manage even if atleast five of these are achieved.

carl johnson

Club Cricketer
jeromedascorp said:

- Bug fixes
- Real Tours
- Unlimited player faces
- At least 55 bats
- Up-to-date rosters
- In shape Umpires
- Improved score Cards.
- Day/ Night Matches.

i do not think ea can do it but if codemasters take over it might be a piece of cake for them

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I would like to see the wicket acting differently at each end, also the ability to set the field differently for each batsman automatically (so you dont have to keep changing your field settings 2 or 3 times an over). I would also like to see the game expandable (the ability to add extra teams, stadia and competitions).

usy

Chairman of Selectors
yeh , 70 pounds ??? .. thats a dream ..... my interest on cricket games is going low day by day .. and in hight in my life day by day ???? .. love cricket any way ;)

willv88

Club Cricketer

r u calling balaji a star. jeez big call there.

Lucky

International Cricketer
I see, good ideas guys, just keep them coming if you have any more in the future!

MWaugh

International Coach
Lucky said:
Would people be prepared to pay more for the expansions?

if the game companies have to buy the rights to put the sky sports overlay in then the channel 3 overlay in then the tensports overlay in then the espn overlay in. then pay the licences for all the bats from all the bat companies, then pay for the licences for the use of the pitch mats from each respective company, and then model this game into basic real life... people would be paying through their absolute nose. nobody would buy it and everyone would sit around saying ... "i wish they just released their older versions so we could patch it up for cheap"

Lucky

International Cricketer
Good point! Although I feel, that if a company tries all this, there will be way more people to buy it, increasing their profit and not leaving them bankrupt

Users who are viewing this thread