New Gameplay OPTION

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

Can you create a patch in which if one want to play a series against England in ENGLAND's homegroung. Than how can he play it. Like nowadays W.INDIES & AUSTRALIA are playing in WINDIES. So there should be an option in CRICKET 02 to select two teams, to select homeground from the selected teams & than play
Can anyone create its PATCH?

Bye

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Um, I believe you can do this already, no patch required.
Go tournaments; test series and you can play home and away tours. I've never tried it because I don't have the time to play a whole test series (or the patience)

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
I know about TEST SERIES but I am tlking about playing ONE DAY matches in your opponent's ground. Can anyone create the patch having all the same option which are in TEST SERIES but only the change shold be is that it should be ONE DAY.

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
There should be an option in cricket 02 that one team visit other team & play one-day series there like it happens in reality. AUS is visiting WIN & NEWZEALAND, PAKISTAN are in SRILANKA playing one-day series there.

wackojacko

International Cricketer
You can actually...

BUT.... you have to replace all the test uniforms and stuff with ODI stuff

wackojacko

International Cricketer
like replace all the kits with ODI stuff and rename TEST SERIES th odi series with a hex editor.

problem: you cant play test anymore and there are no numbers and there will be 2 innings each

M

maxpayne_a

If the WC2003exe was possible, surely it's not too difficult to change, for example, where a World Series tournament is played, or the Knockout, or even Sharjah... Just swap the stadium model files to the stadium files of the country you want to play a certain tournament in and voi-la!

Shanefos

Users who are viewing this thread