New Idea! - Can anyone implement this Idea!

babai

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid5]Hi,

I am babai. I am keen fan of cricket 2002 and love to play it but I have seen in hard mode the opens get out easily when we bowl yorker length to them. To rectify this I have idea the same is as below.

1. Can anyone of you guys out there make the bowling cursor stop in the good length sopt on the pitch so that It could not go further in the pitch. This will prevent us in bowling Yorker every ball. Also CPU batsman asre pretty good in batting against good length deliveries and will score more run.

2. The same can be done by hex editing. Can anyone do this as this will chane the entire gameplay and then we have to think our own strategies to make the CPU batsman Out in Hard mode.

3. Also I urgently need Pakistan 2002 Kit made by Sylverster.
If anyone has the same please mail it to me. My mail address is
[email protected].

Thanks,
Bye,
babai.

:D :D :D :D[/color]

J

jonah

babai,
Try downloading Zimrahil's stroke patch from http://www.cricketweb.net/gaming/
The cpu plays much better against yorkers, often scoring with the sweep shot, which should deter you from bowling yorkers all the time.

babai

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I agree that the stroke patch is good but what I don't like that the CPU play sweep shot to each and ball this look too bad. That's why I came with this idea and if implemented properly this could make a huge difference in the game. Please thinkabout this.

BABAI

Users who are viewing this thread