new patches please

bowlingshane

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi!

i have been greately impressed and pleased with the mods/patches you all have created for blc/rpc2005. your efforts are very appreciated by many for making playing cricket much more entertaining.

the only suggestions i have is that some stadium graphics such as pitchmats, adboards for grounds, real umpire faces be added and kookaburra cricket balls and vb stumps.

cant wate for the channel 9 overlay by lucky.

again thankyou all for your efforts and hopefuly we will be seeing mods simillar to the ones above very soon.

one question why does cricket 2005 seem to have more mods???????

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Cricket 2005 is easier to edit. ;)
I don't think it's possible to design pitch mats. :(

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Cricket2005 was easy to edit because the file structures were the same as the NBA and Fifa series and the editors already existed.

the only suggestions i have is that some stadium graphics such as pitchmats, adboards for grounds, real umpire faces be added and kookaburra cricket balls and vb stumps.

Pitch ads not possible as SkateBoarder said. Ad boards are in the downloads centre. The game has real umpire faces for the licensed modes. Kookaburra balls are in the game already and I'm sure someone can whip you up some VB stumps. Which ones are you after? Test or ODI?

buttsy00

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Do you know what website I can download the editors for NBA/Fifa?

Is there one for MVP Baseball?

Users who are viewing this thread