new skin!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Turbanation said:
It doesnt matter to me, but wouldnt it be better if there was a choice of skins?

You do have a choice between new and old, got to User CP, options and go right down to skin

There you can choose between them

As for other new skins, apparently this cost Ste a fair sum, so it doesnt sound practical

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why spend money. If Ste gives me the templates for each logo/part of the forum. I won't mind making a new skin if wanted. I would enjoy making a skin for this site.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Lucky said:
Why spend money. If Ste gives me the templates for each logo/part of the forum. I won't mind making a new skin if wanted. I would enjoy making a skin for this site.
The skin that Ste bought was awesome. I see no need to make other alternative skins, or it would be a waste of money.

Last edited:

Lucky

International Cricketer
duffarama said:
The skin that Ste bought it awesome. I see no need to make other alternative skins, or it would be a waste of money.

I'm not saying that it's bad. If some people want a new skin, I was saying I would be happy to make one. (FREE) :p There is no need to spend large amounts of money on such things.

EDIT: I am designing part of one now. You can tell me what you think.

Here is what I came up with. Just did it now. What do you think?

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Too blackish for my liking and the fonts look more for some punk music band forum :)
Not really PC suited but it does look good. That cricket ball effect looks good in particular.

Lucky

International Cricketer
aussie1st said:
Too blackish for my liking and the fonts look more for some punk music band forum :)
Not really PC suited but it does look good. That cricket ball effect looks good in particular.

Colours can be changed and the fonts do not look punk fonts! :p :D ;)

EDIT: I have changed it a bit! Let the Public Speak!!! :p :D I might use this skin on my website, if that is the case, I will release another one soon.

I also have attached another design, What do you think?

I have again attached one more design and this time added some more colour. Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
duffarama said:
The skin that Ste bought was awesome. I see no need to make other alternative skins, or it would be a waste of money.

That's a good point but we have limited skins too choose from (at least we actually have some options though).

Wasn't there a chance that PC could have had some custom ones created by members?

And why are there sponsored links under the topic post?

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
IloveGilly said:
That's a good point but we have limited skins too choose from (at least we actually have some options though).

Wasn't there a chance that PC could have had some custom ones created by members?

And why are there sponsored links under the topic post?
Fair enough. However, I'm just going to make the most out of something that has been kindly payed for... that's all I'm saying. :)

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry to bump an old thread, but this is where I think the talk about skins should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread