New Sony PSP!!!

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Guyzz just bought Sony PSP on a launch day of 24 March,2005. PSP is so hot when you touch plus it has so many features. Play UMD Movies listen Music watch videos like short clip or you can transfer full movie lenght from computer. Then transfer Images. Alot more feature is there in PSP. When i bought PSP i got a free Spider-Man 2 Movie with it. It's Awesome Did anyone bought it. I am not sure if it's release worlwide exept it's released in Canada,USA and Japan. Also when you game the graphics is awesome not jus like Gameboy Advance. I hope Codemasters release a cricket game in PSP cause they are already releasing a game in PSP. I don't kno what's the game name i guess it's a car racing.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Reply and Opinion

The titles available for the Nintendo Double Screen are very limited, whilst the Sony Playstation Portable has the hit range of titles from the Playstation 2, like Grand Theft Auto and Spider-Man 2. :cheers

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
In my opinion, DS is nothing compared to PSP. I played Vibs PSP the other day and its simply amazing. I also have another friend here who has DS and isn't anywhere near as great as PSP. The sound effects on PSP are totally amazing, while the sound effects on DS aren't as great as DS.

I've heard this great saying...DS does not stand for "dual screen"...it stands for "down my shorts" :P

vibs89

School Cricketer
cheaterr said:
In my opinion, DS is nothing compared to PSP. I played Vibs PSP the other day and its simply amazing. I also have another friend here who has DS and isn't anywhere near as great as PSP. The sound effects on PSP are totally amazing, while the sound effects on DS aren't as great as DS.

I've heard this great saying...DS does not stand for "dual screen"...it stands for "down my shorts" :P

Yap you're right DS nothing compared to PSP. Also the sound effects is amazing and when you play game the graphics also look good. Then in PSP you can tranfer any files you want in your PSP. I love PSP.

fanirama

Club Captain
I saw someone playing a PSP the other day in the subway and it simply blew me away. The graphics are amazing. Super crisp.
however, there are lots of negative points about the PSP.

Drop the DS. Nothing much happens. Drop the PSP and you've just lost $250.
However, nintendo is about kiddie games while PSP has games I like.

Also, why does Sony keep making mistakes trying to force people to use its proprietary formats. That in my opinion ( + the high cost of unit + high cost of games + high cost of movies + lack of many features/options ) make the PSP not a good sell.

PSP in the US has been a flop thus far. I saw many units still available at circuit city, best buy, wal-mart etc. I sure don't want to pay more than PS2 for PSP.

All things considered however -- PSP still looks cool and I would buy it over Nintendo DS anyday ( if the price comes down for unit and games and movies ).
( like $125 for PSP and $20-$25 for games and $7 -$8 for movies )

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
PSP looks like a good game console...... i played icehockey on it and fifa 2005 and the graphics were good and you can watch movies on it, i watched spiderman2 and u can put pictures from digital camers on it and also have mp3 songs on it.. so with all this i think it is a good system to buy.

Will p

International Cricketer
Yeah i think i'll get myself one, hopefully one without a faulty square button. Oh wait i don't have that much money to drop in one go :noway

gold639

International Coach
I definetely wont get it...I'm still saving for GT4 and God of War :(

Big_Boss

Club Cricketer
PSP ~ I didn't knew you could send Movies and MP3's from computer:)

DS ~ It is also great - you can chat, has double screen

Looks like I will be buying PSP in the future right after I get a job ;)
psp-close-up-look-20040614001233819.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread