New Zealand Premier League XIII

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well bowled Bond and Aamir. After this game, I reckon they should be my opening bowling pair. What a sight, two 140+ bowlers! Also the left-right combination. The other players werent too impressive. McSkimming and Wagner have yet to show me what they can do with the bowl. Malik bowled well, Hitchock and Cumming were Ok, but nothing special.

Sinclair continues to fail, :facepalm Malik and McGlashan havent impressed with the bat. Nice to see some runs for Hitchock as well. When Aamir is your 2nd highest run getter then you have something to worry about :noway

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
ahh much better win there, :hpraise kane willamson:hpraise real good all-rounder skills shown there hopefully he will continue it in the nzpl with kallis. nice to see guptill and dravid making runs, so far dravid's been consistent and a good 24 at a s/r of 150 at the end took us over the line, hopefully we'll continue this momentum into the torney.:)

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Damn!
There was a power cut and i'll have to type it all again :p
A comfortable victory in the end against a formidable unit in Auckland.
Good to see Sir Stephen Fleming hitting back some form after a series of mediocre performances last season.
The experiment to send McCullum down the order backfired however,much to the disappointment of the fans here in Wellington.
Thankfully,Jacob Oram's little brute of a cameo more than compensated for it.
Jacob Oram is starting to make the difference.
Our part timers have done exceedingly well as well.;)
But Roneel Hira has been the most impressive performer with two good games which will certainly boost his chances of making it in the line up full of superstars and icons.
And i would like to make it clear that the rumours surrounding an alleged bathroom brawl between Herschelle Gibbs and Jesse Ryder are totally false and baseless :mad

irottev

School Cricketer
And i would like to make it clear that the rumours surrounding an alleged bathroom brawl between Herschelle Gibbs and Jesse Ryder are totally false and baseless :mad

Speaking of rumours;

I've been hearing rumours about a possible romance behind the scenes between S Broad and S Akhtar. Apparently Broad was caught going down on Akhtar. There is of course the chance it was some other girl but from all reports it was said to look a lot like Broad.

Can this be confirmed or denied?

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Speaking of rumours;

I've been hearing rumours about a possible romance behind the scenes between S Broad and S Akhtar. Apparently Broad was caught going down on Akhtar. There is of course the chance it was some other girl but from all reports it was said to look a lot like Broad.

Can this be confirmed or denied?

This could quite possibly be true...

I'll try and get some video footage on it. :sarcasm

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry guys, from now on I'll more or less only be able to update in the weekends.
As I much as I am dedicated to this, having stopped my story, I just can't seem to find time during the weekdays.
When the actual season three begins, my goal will be to complete 2 - 3 rounds each week.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Sorry guys, from now on I'll more or less only be able to update in the weekends.
As I much as I am dedicated to this, having stopped my story, I just can't seem to find time during the weekdays.
When the actual season three begins, my goal will be to complete 2 - 3 rounds each week.

We understand how committed you are to this and will support you.:)

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
^cause we had our 10 week christmas break, in about another 5 weeks we'll have another 2 week break, ahh.. loving school:p

Users who are viewing this thread