New Zealand v England 3rd Test 2008

But Cook,and Kp must be in most of people's team..I have very strong feeling that Southe might go for 5???
I have missed him!!!
Its already over for me..

I actually excluded Martin instead of Southee. Maybe I should have changed an English bowler for Southee.

Bad thing is that Cook is gone for only two runs.

I changed Southee to Martin just before the start :mad:

Ha ha..Person with Most creative Ideas Abhy,,,After pathan now Mills!!!!
Oh my dear...:p

But you still sound better than me..You will get 0 for your Captain But me -60..:p

By Mistake..Lol..Anyway We both are going on same direction,,Last 3...Lol..

I've got Pietersen in my team, but not as bonus player. Karachi Xpress and Prakash have him as captain.

Wow..I have him as a Bonus player though but its not enough to compensate my Captain -60...

Still 3 innings to go so Hope later it works for me..

Finally Pietersen is gone. Only good thing is that Southee took his wicket.

Hmmmm was meant to be a batters pitch so didn't go bowler heavy. Hopefully NZ live up to the hype.

Well,i knew that KP was in for a big one this time round. I have him as well as Southee.Hope to be in the Top3 here. For some reason,the Kiwis FC matches tend to be lucky for me.

Like Saf to me...Lol..If This will be low scoring match then KX and Praksh has KP as captain...

Hope England bowler take wickets early...Nice team Icy..

Only KP and Colly did something for me. Sothee should retire now and make comeback in 2 weeks. He has already wrecked my chnace of top position :mad

Users who are viewing this thread