Newbie Classic Mafia III - Endgame - Mafia (Umair2000 and khaleel) WIN

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
SOS can't, he's on the spectator QT already.

#Tip1 Get some discussion going on guys pressurise the inactive ones, try to crack something out. This isn't how you're supposed to play.
I've not been alloted as a mentor for reason known to Don but anyway if anyone needs to clear some doubts or something feel free to PM.

Oops, forgot you. Yeah you can be a spare I guess in case anyone can't mentor.

I made myself a mentor for sos even though he is dead which is a useless one, you would've been his mentor otherwise.

OK we will properly start day 1 tomorrow when Neer. is back, discuss with your mentors so that everyone knows what to do, and since everyone is in the spectator QT, don't reveal too much to your players please!

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm interested, Umair, has played a lot with me and has played a lot big ones you know so, to me, he's the most experienced newbie. Let's rock! :p

thedon5

Panel of Selectors

OK Neer. is no longer banned so he will keep his place. You can be a reserve, if you have any questions about Mafia contact @yashdude101.

Mentors, get your players ready, we are officially starting now! I have given you guys times to get to grips with the game, I am giving you maximum 48-72 hours in the day.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Tick, tock, tick, tock...

There are 36 hours left in the day.

The Mafia are licking their lips.

RPHKR

National Board President
A full game with no experienced players cannot run, even in Noob mafia we had exp players to lead... :spy

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Ok we've got two goons, three townies and a doctor remaining. Let's just vote against @Aggz so that we need not see his ava again :p

Users who are viewing this thread