Newbie Classic Mafia III - Endgame - Mafia (Umair2000 and khaleel) WIN

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You have about 24 hours left in the day. You guys aren't even putting any effort in. Easy win for the Mafia.

Mentors, what are you doing:p?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Well, the mafia would obvs be licking their lips if they've got rid of the cop. Nothing at this this point that would assist making a lynch decision though.

Last edited:

P Squared

International Coach
And this is why I think newbie's should be integrated through normal games, 1 or 2 newbies per game, you can learn a LOT that way by following the experienced players and by your 2nd/3rd game you'll be able to think on your own what to do. That's how I started out anyway and it really helped me.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
And this is why I think newbie's should be integrated through normal games, 1 or 2 newbies per game, you can learn a LOT that way by following the experienced players and by your 2nd/3rd game you'll be able to think on your own what to do. That's how I started out anyway and it really helped me.

Agreed, but this format as well does work for some players.

It seems people here aren't interested though. It isn't so hard to look through all the info I gave and previous games to see what to do.

El Loco

ENG....
:p I'll make my lynch decision when I have enough evidence to mount one.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You a'll need to get the discussion going or soon if you wish to you wouldn't.

El Loco

ENG....
Agreed.
Lynch: Dipak
Can other players get talking please? If you're inactive it seems pretty dubious.

Users who are viewing this thread