End Game Expert Cop Mafia Redux II - Town Wins (CK, JR, Swack)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think you might have had a slip-up there. The more I analyze your posts, the more of a suspect you're turning out to be.

You posted last on Day 1. You had everything in front of you before posting your result. Even if you say you weren't active because of it being a weekend, you've got to admit that posting last is akin to being scum.

Not sure how this works, do we have to find a role-cop of ourselves from the investigation we did?
As CK pointed out, you may very well be playing the "I'm new to this setup" card and are acting as if you're confused and don't know what to do. The OP has clear cut instructions on how every cop role behaves. User even posted a very useful link on the "dethy" setup. It's hard to believe that you still were struggling to understand the game.

On day 2 again, you had the luxury of 50% (2/4) investigation results in front of you. For a mafia, it would be as good as 75% since it only leaves out Jack Ryder and you're left with 25% of stuff that you can make up. That must surely have helped you work out all the permutations and combinations.

And to top it, you post the result of the only person (User) in the game whose alignment is 100% confirmed. Why? Because that will help you get out of the suspect zone?

I'm sorry. There's too much going against you from my point of view. What I find surprising is that you chose me as your target today. If you had posted a result that was against CK, I would have gone with it blindly because he was the person on whom I had the most suspicion. That was also the reason why I didn't go along with him when he lynched you today. Guess I was wrong.

Lynch: swacker

JR, it looks like it will be your vote that will make or break this game. I hope you make it count.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
As CK pointed out, you may very well be playing the "I'm new to this setup" card and are acting as if you're confused and don't know what to do. The OP has clear cut instructions on how every cop role behaves. User even posted a very useful link on the "dethy" setup. It's hard to believe that you still were struggling to understand the game.

Those aren't helping me, I never played and I can understand when I play, so you can call whatever you want to.

What I find surprising is that you chose me as your target today.

It wasn't a target by any mean, you were found out to be mafia and I investigating User led you to ask me questions so, with me replying to those, makes you a target, then I can't help you.

Even if you say you weren't active because of it being a weekend, you've got to admit that posting last is akin to being scum.

That is a pretty terrible statment you made, I wouldn't be surprised if you turn out to be mafia.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Investigations:

CK - User (Mafia)
User - swacker (Town)
Jack - asprin (Town)
asprin - CK (Town)
swacker - asprin (mafia)

CK- Asprin (Mafia)
Asprin - Swacker (Mafia)
Swacker - User (Town)
Jack - Cerealkiller (Mafia)

User - Naive
CK - Paranoid
Jack - Insane
Swacker - Sane

I was doubtful about which one was mafia either it was Asprin or CK since I could be Sane or Insane but the second thing I know was Swacker was town.
Cerealkiller made him a target by jumping to lynch swacker. I waited for Swacker to post his result so I could confirm whether I was Sane or Insane I was hoping he would investigate User as he is a confirmed townie so it can tell his sanity.
So when Swacker posted his result. His and Asprin sanity was colliding hence I deduced Asprin is mafia.

Well played @asprin . You should have killed me on Night 1.
LYNCH : ASPRIN
Hopefully @CerealKiller you will see through his play.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
It wasn't a target by any mean, you were found out to be mafia and I investigating User led you to ask me questions so, with me replying to those, makes you a target, then I can't help you.
By target, I meant choosing to take me out of the game by posting a result that would make me look like mafia.

That is a pretty terrible statment you made, I wouldn't be surprised if you turn out to be mafia.
How else would you explain scum behavior other than waiting for everyone to post and then making a fully worked out result.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
By target, I meant choosing to take me out of the game by posting a result that would make me look like mafia.

I never said that, you did.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
How else would you explain scum behavior other than waiting for everyone to post

Maybe you would have played it such way, which is leading an answer into your own questions.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Lynch asprin

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
@asprin Your silence has made it clear that you don't have any defense
Hang on a second. You don't expect me to check in every few minutes do you? Let me go through your analysis now.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul

Vote Count
Swacker (2) - CerealKiller, Asprin,
Asprin (2) - Jack, swacker

3 required for lynch.

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Jack's analysis has convinced me to lynch asprin, but i'll wait for his defence.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I was doubtful about which one was mafia either it was Asprin or CK since I could be Sane or Insane but the second thing I know was Swacker was town.
How do you know swacker was town? There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that. The only two people who investigated swacker were User and me. User got town, I got mafia (which would make User naive and me sane). How does that make you sure that swacker is town? I'm not questioning your analysis. But that is wholly based on the fact that swacker was townie.

Like I said earlier, swacker got extremely lucky here. He made a blind shot and it manged to align with your investigation. Jesus, what are the odds of that!

I know I can't change your mind because swacker's result sits nicely with yours. So I can only hope that CK does not get caught in the same trap.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Alright, i need to think this through. Both analysis, are convincing, so i'll go through the whole thread again and post my lynch shortly.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Hang on a second. You don't expect me to check in every few minutes do you? Let me go through your analysis now.
You posted a post just 2 minutes after I made my post.
@CerealKiller see this

Jack - asprin (Town)
asprin - CK (Town)
swacker - asprin (mafia)

Asprin - Swacker (Mafia)
Swacker - User (Town)
Jack - Cerealkiller (Mafia)

Only one person here is lying.
Suppose I am the one who is lying and Asprin and swacker are telling the truth seeing their analysis we can come to the conclusion that for Asprin either CK or Swacker is mafia and for Swacker either Asprin or User is mafia but User is a confirmed town. But this whole argument contradicts itself as the base of it was I was lying and I was mafia so Asprin deductions that either CK or Swacker to be mafia are wrong.

Now suppose Swacker is lying and Jack and Asprin are telling the truth. We can come to the conclusion that for Jack either CK or Asprin is mafia and for Asprin either CK or Swacker is mafia but here also contradiction occurs.

Finally suppose Asprin is lying and Jack and Swacker is telling the truth. We can come to the conclusion that for Jack either CK or Asprin is Mafia and for Swacker either Asprin or User is mafia but User is a confirmed townie. Here we both have Asprin as mafia and the base is also Asprin is lying hence Asprin is the mafia.

Hopefully you will lynch him.

Users who are viewing this thread