End Game Dethwing Classic Mafia - Town (asprin/CerealKiller) Wins!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Investigated CK, got mafia.

It goes without saying that we gotta be very careful with the first vote. All the goon needs is one vote and he will hammer. So we gotta be absolutely sure before nailing someone.

At the moment, CK is leaning town for me. Assuming he is saying the truth, I'm paranoid as I got mafia on both counts.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
On second thoughts, I could be insane too (if CK is telling the truth)

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Investigated CK - Returned Mafia.

I did that because I had Asprin as townish and did right through yesterday. CK on the other hand got my suspicions up more and more as the day went on and warranted investigation IMO.

Older games are irrelevant.

This isn't true ... Previous games are very relevant and we all know it. Hell we've even discussed anon accounts to combat this. Overall a very odd statement from a regular enough player.

Again ignoring my question. You are acting very scummy, and every post you make, makes it even worse. If you get lynched and flip Town, it will only be your own fault.

Tonally, here you can see him setting up his defence prior to the end of the day. This reads like he had knowledge of how Rudi would flip.

I'd have waited and given him time for one last defence. But i don't think hammer can be reversed.

Part 2 to his defence. Set up a train on LBW, orchestrate his downfall and start backing out??

I'm suspicious because he's played my own game against me. The being helpful and posting what is going to come out anyway, starting a train and tunnelling someone (usually Rudi) early and basically dominating the thread with that to the extent of other things is exactly how I play as Mafia and I freaking fell for it.

So massive FOS on CK[DOUBLEPOST=1554699632][/DOUBLEPOST]Even his post, investigated Asprin returned town is a little suss. No comment on the flip he orchestrated and got wrong?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Even his post, investigated Asprin returned town is a little suss. No comment on the flip he orchestrated and got wrong?
First of all, i posted it at 2.30 am and went to sleep. I was gonna elaborate later, which i am doing right now.
This isn't true ... Previous games are very relevant and we all know it. Hell we've even discussed anon accounts to combat this. Overall a very odd statement from a regular enough player.
That doesn't necessarily mean that whatever happened in older games is going to happen again. Rudi acting weird and then flipping town is one thing, however, that seems to happen quite often.
Tonally, here you can see him setting up his defence prior to the end of the day. This reads like he had knowledge of how Rudi would flip.
As mentioned, Rudi has a history of acting weird but then flipping town.
I lynched him because he accused you without any solid proof, and then ignored my questions about it.
You could have everyone except Ashutosh as Mafia based on investigations. So i could say you or asprin are Mafia, and there'd be no solid proof to the contrary.
Do you genuinely suck at analysing or are trying to confuse us?
There's no solid evidence or reason to lynch FP. You either made it all up, or believed so by mistake, which is hard to believe, given that you didn't even reply to my point above.
Lynch : LBW
I'm repeating myself here, but there's no solid proof that FP is Mafia. The only sure thing we have is that @Ashutosh. is Town. You trying to frame him is suspicious. My lynch stays.
Again ignoring my question. You are acting very scummy, and every post you make, makes it even worse. If you get lynched and flip Town, it will only be your own fault.
Now that he has flipped town, it's clear that he genuiny sucked at analysing.
Part 2 to his defence. Set up a train on LBW, orchestrate his downfall and start backing out??
I started the train, yes, but i explained my reasons above. But you very eagerly jumped on it immediately, and then left the hammer in the hands of Ashutosh and asprin, which is convenient if you want to avoid suspicion by not being the first or last to lynch.
And judging by this post below, you kinda agree with my reasons for lynching him, but you simply didn't press him as hard as i did, maybe because i would get the blame if he flipped town?
Sorry dude - Really wanted to break with tradition but if the roles fall that way... Classic mafia play by you though, tunnel someone hard as soon as there is any suspicion on you, create confusion, duplicate information, the vague/flippant answers etc etc as CK and Asprin mentioned...
Again, you were very comfortable lynching him, just as long you weren't the first or last.
Now that CK has lynched aswell I'm upgrading mine to lynch. Asprin and Ashutosh - You will have hammer so be sure...

Lynch LBW
I'm suspicious because he's played my own game against me. The being helpful and posting what is going to come out anyway, starting a train and tunnelling someone (usually Rudi) early and basically dominating the thread with that to the extent of other things is exactly how I play as Mafia and I freaking fell for it.
Or maybe i was being genuinely helpful, as i'm Town, then Rudi started acting weird and i genuinely believed he was Mafia, for reasons i set out above, and you jumped on him after i did, which was your best chance to get rid of a Town Cop while avoiding too much suspicion, and then the following day jump on me, as i lynched him first.
Also, you always posted your results last (whether by design or coincidence, i can't say), which could help you in confusing us.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
CK (FP, Mafia - asprin, Town)
asprin (LBW, Mafia - CK, Mafia)
FP (LBW, Town - CK, Mafia)
Ashutosh (LBW, Town)
LBW (CK, Mafia)

If FP is Mafia
CK - Sane
asprin - Paranoid
Ashutosh - Naive
LBW - Insane
Not cleared

If CK is Mafia
asprin - Paranoid
FP - Sane
Ashutosh - Naive
LBW - Sane
Cleared as Town
@asprin you got two Mafias, meaning you're 100% Paranoid.
FP got two different results, meaning he can't be Naive (which would've meant he gets all results as Town) and he has LBW as Town, which means he can't be Insane, so he has to be Sane.
That leaves Naive and Insane. LBW got me as Mafia, so if i was actually Mafia, he wouldn't be Naive or Insane. This clears me as Town.

If asprin was Mafia
If @asprin is Mafia, @Fake Passport (who has LBW as Town and me as Mafia) couldn't be Paranoid or Naive, as, again, he got different results, and if he was Insane, LBW would be Mafia, which we know isn't true. Which leaves Sane, and that would mean that i am Mafia, but i'm already cleared as explained above, and in this scenario @asprin is supposed to be Mafia.
So in this scenario, FP cannot be of any sanity according to his own results.
So, asprin is cleared Town as well.

@asprin hope it's not confusing and you get everything.

Lynch : Fake Passport

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
This could be game deciding, but I've to admit I've not had a town feeling about FP. I can't pinpoint why, all I know is that CK seems more town to me than FP.[DOUBLEPOST=1554731581][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, didn't see that latest post by CK. Let me go through it.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Yep. Looks good to me.

Lynch: Fake Passport[DOUBLEPOST=1554732781][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I answer this ???
If you wanna participate, sign up for a game :p

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Thanks for reviving it @PresidentEvil It was like a breath of fresh air.

Great analysis by @CerealKiller . It's not my strong suite and therefore always wait for someone to do the complex stuff. Happy to start on the winning note. Definitely won because of your analysis.

Poor @LBW. gets lynched more often than not and early game too :p Perhaps being a little less reactive might help buddy

@Ashutosh. was truly like a naive cop. No clue what was happening around him and solely did what was expected of him - vote and investigate :)

@Fake Passport Good to have you back. Would love a longer game with you.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Also, sorry @LBW. :lol
But you were acting really, really, really weirdly

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Perhaps. If only you all start listening to me occasionally :p
Hey, I didn't even vote for lynch :p. It was Ashutosh who had the hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread