Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You should ask CK what I would have done in this situation.
Do tell, I envisioned various scenarios but none were matching with me being insane. The moment I decided to go insane route, I had very little options left.
If I am right in assuming asprin is mafia his game has ended unless the other two make a big mistake.
Yash has to investigate me and he gets town and he will know that he is naive and parth was sane and he already investigated me and got town.
Parth has to investigate asprin and he will get mafia
So my statement that mafia has a very tough choice ahead will be true.
So if I was in the same spot as asprin i would have killed me and lose instead of letting me win if I take my rivalry serious now don't suggest this to asprin
:lol:lol:lol

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't remember a rule saying we can't post after hammer please remind me
I don't know if it's an official mafia rule but at least here at PC we follow it if I'm not wrong. @Fake Passport might have had idea about it given that he was a huge geek about these things.

Why would you claim insane seriously or did you forgot i i posted yash mafia result on f1
We had two mafia results on D1 (you and Ashutosh), so had sane/naive in mind on D1. But decided to go with insane on D2 in an attempt to frame you.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I don't know if it's an official mafia rule but at least here at PC we follow it if I'm not wrong. @Fake Passport might have had idea about it given that he was a huge geek about these things.

We had two mafia results on D1 (you and Ashutosh), so had sane/naive in mind on D1. But decided to go with insane on D2 in an attempt to frame you.
I will try to check with him.
You didn't took others results in mind.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If I am right in assuming asprin is mafia his game has ended unless the other two make a big mistake.
What? You were still assuming even after I was openly challenging your insane role? You knew you were insane, then how could I be insane?

So if I was in the same spot as asprin i would have killed me and lose instead of letting me win
I did that with the hope of you returning the favour some day :p

Seriously though, I realized my game was over only after I had sent Parth's name. So didn't change it afterwrds.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
What? You were still assuming even after I was openly challenging your insane role? You knew you were insane, then how could I be insane?

I did that with the hope of you returning the favour some day :p

Seriously though, I realized my game was over only after I had sent Parth's name. So didn't change it afterwrds.
That's The way to talk with the game mod so later on nobody can blame him that he confirmed mafia to someone else which he didn't.

Parth could have won, on d2 itself but I rudi'ed my game.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

You could have been more successful if you could have chosen someone else as your investigation like ashutosh mafia instead of choosing Yash and clearing him.

Users who are viewing this thread