Nfl 2010

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I bought NCAA10, anyone else have it? Mac you should get it bro, we'll play online

Ah fuzz. no NCAA. You should get a Madden!

----------

Any ways, finally! playoffs are here. No more busted ass teams like 9ers and Bengals, and Raiders, and other BS teams.

Can't wait for Packers v Philly. philly all day!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
But you can't use someone's name in a product and not pay them. So it's never going to happen.
I suppose so. I did some more research and apparently it's not the NCAA's fault. In fact, the NCAA has been sued by college athletes in the past for licensing their likeness to video game companies.

P

pcfan123

I wonder how they determined the fine line to where they can't sue, cause the players in the game are the exact same height, weight and ethnicity and have the same number jersey. I guess that is the limit though :lol

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
[/COLOR]Any ways, finally! playoffs are here. No more busted ass teams like 9ers and Bengals, and Raiders, and other BS teams.

Can't wait for Packers v Philly. philly all day!

Ravens man, Ravens. Finally have some offense and the defense is still tearing ████ apart.

P

pcfan123

nowthatsatacklep1.gif

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Ravens man, Ravens. Finally have some offense and the defense is still tearing ████ apart.

Ravs are doing shocking good. What are they now 12 and 4? Jez!

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
████. What a tweaking run by Marshawn Lynch. Game winning surely. That is the greatest run I have ever seen. Take a bow son.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I hardly follow Seattle, only watched the 1st game vs the 9ers. So I couldn't decide whose side to take. You always gotta hate the super bowl champs (unless it's your team). And Seahawks are ████, they dont deserve to go any farther then this, just because they are doing well and getting lucky. But from what I saw, imo the better team won.

Lets go Colts. Fire those Jets. I think Sanchez's time is up. He has been riding on his luck long enough

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
You DUMB Mother .... .. :mad

4th & 5. Jets puntin. Wait no some kid just runs right into the punter. 5 Yard penalty, 1st down Jets! Who is this guy??

----------

50 yrd FG! Vinatieri. Always wonder why Pats ever got rid of this guy

But Manning will be pissed at Blair White for dropping that.

16-14 with 0:50 on the clock.

----------

Sanchez and the Jets ride on their luck again! :mad:mad:mad:mad :mad:mad:mad

P

pcfan123

Haha Manning is out, and he was crying like a little girl. Now he can go film some more Republican adverts, tweaking tool

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
How can they keep a kicker that missed 43 post-season FGs!? Should be 23-21 to Eagles right now! :mad sigh!

Just realized if the Jet's hadn't won last night, we could've witnessed another Colts vs Pets game this season. That would've been soo awesome. Wanted a Pats vs Eagles super bowl to figure out who is the MVP. But clearly it's Justin Brady and not Vick.

----------

(should be called the MV-QB award)

Users who are viewing this thread