Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank u friends.

AB needs to be reworked...
Bhuvi, sachin and Naraine're nice...

Ok I has done it.

AB is looking bad.Bhuvanesh has been your best work.

Thank u Mahadevan,so u mean others are so bad?In fact the one I didn't like was Bhuvi. :)

AB d final :

k70.png

I think it looks close enough now,I has resized his eyes portion, matched forehead with other parts of the face etc.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The best all rounder ever,

Jacques Kallis [No hair Modal this time] :

pgkp.png

Last edited:
Thank u friends.

Ok I has done it.

Thank u Mahadevan,so u mean others are so bad?In fact the one I didn't like was Bhuvi. :)

AB d final :

k70.png

I think it looks close enough now,I has resized his eyes portion, matched forehead with other parts of the face etc.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The best all rounder ever,

Jacques Kallis [No hair Modal this time] :

pgkp.png

First of all i am Madhavan,not Mahadevan.Then,others are okay but AB was bad.Kallis is good.

Oh...My bad I read your name wrong sorry.BTW u still has problems with Ab's face?It looks good to me now. :) Look at his real face and the in game face it looks nice as video game face.

AB with helmet on his head looks good.This happened with Ashwin too.:thumbs

Ok then don't download,it is not for u. LOL Don't be so stupid,do u forget he never bowls in game just keeps and bats so do it really matters if he is good or bad without helmet on. :rolleyes

And ur problem with Ashwin always was he looked like a generic face not this one,what led me to drop him.None else had any problem with it that time too expect u.

where is early reverse swing patch?

At first post of the topic. :)

Last edited:
Thank u my friends,DAP & prasanth.

IPL 6 w./ CT'13 roster, Kallis, MSD Patch w./ face, cap-less fielding Modal, Rebook D7 Bat, SS LC releasing soon, today or tomorrow. :) So stay tuned.

IPL 6 roster also featuring CT'13 Squad for Ashes Cricket 2009 now released.

Replace w./ the original file over :

Windows 7 : C:\Users\user\Documents\My Games\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009

Windows XP : C:\user\My Documents\My Games\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009

Thanks to DAP for the original ipl_6 roster file.

NOTE : Kindly please don't try to edit IPL team squads or it may make the game crash.

And there is no Pune Warriors in the roster to prevent all other Champions Trophy teams steady.

BTW this face will also give a bunch players,Dhoni/Jadeja/Irfan Pathan/David Warner/KP etc. cap-less fielding modal.

MS Dhoni face mod w./ Rebook D7 Bat & SSLE keeping gloves for Ashes Cricket 2009 now released.

Don't forget to install ipl_6.ros to make his cap-less fielding modal work. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread