Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil V

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
final Kallis :

vfa.png

face shine reduced, beard updated, new hair colour, face expression reduced etc.

vinit85

Club Captain
Thanks a lot for CT'13 updated roaster:)
Still waiting for six distance calculator patch...

prashanthcp95

School Cricketer
The roster is great bro but..can u make a fix for the crash which occurs whenever i go to player editor? i noticed that some players skill is not up to their level like mohit sharma's bowling skill is only 54..can u fix that crash? :thumbs

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok then don't download,it is not for u. LOL Don't be so stupid,do u forget he never bowls in game just keeps and bats so do it really matters if he is good or bad without helmet on. :rolleyes

And ur problem with Ashwin always was he looked like a generic face not this one,what led me to drop him.None else had any problem with it that time too expect u.

At first post of the topic. :)

Hello Nikhil,this is a forum and i have all the rights to post my comments.I never told you to drop Ashwin,i told my view.Its been 2 years since i stopped playing Ashes 2009 or Cricket 2007 but i still comment to make people get better in their modding and encourage them to do more.Just mind what you speak.This is not for you,dont download is not really good manners.Take care. :mad

Nikhil V

Banned
Hello Nikhil,this is a forum and i have all the rights to post my comments.I never told you to drop Ashwin,i told my view.Its been 2 years since i stopped playing Ashes 2009 or Cricket 2007 but i still comment to make people get better in their modding and encourage them to do more.Just mind what you speak.This is not for you,dont download is not really good manners.Take care. :mad

U got me wrong mate,I was kidding, joking that's why I add that LOL word with my comment.U don't get me right.I will never ever insult a senior modder like u for such silly resons. ;)

The roster is great bro but..can u make a fix for the crash which occurs whenever i go to player editor? i noticed that some players skill is not up to their level like mohit sharma's bowling skill is only 54..can u fix that crash? :thumbs

Mohit Sharma bowling skill was done by DAP not by me so I don't know that by the way I already said u can't edit IPL team's players by going to player editor, u need to download player editor [program] for doing so. ;)

Beard Jaddu :

rb8i.png

&

Teesra add on for off spiners :

hte6.png

I replaced the ' 'Top Spinner' w./ leg spinners 'back spin/zooter/slider' a.k.a 'The Teesra' of an off spinner.

Teesra can be very dangerous especially for a left arm off spinner like Yuvi or Jaddu if u r bowling to a RHB.

The bowl will look like it will turn a lot like a offie but don't turn at all, also will have extra pace than normal offie.

Lastly the bowler need minimum skill of 58 to bowl this delivery.

prashanthcp95

School Cricketer
HI, can someone please help me. when i open player editor, i get the error "unable to find a version of runtime to run this application" please help me

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Have you released Early Reverse Swing for beta patches?

Nikhil V

Banned
HI, can someone please help me. when i open player editor, i get the error "unable to find a version of runtime to run this application" please help me

Mate this is not a help thread, there is other one I am sure some pro like DAP or Aggz mate will help u.Thanks.

Have you released Early Reverse Swing for beta patches?

No..I don't have beta patched database/global.db file.

ALSO AN IMPORTANT THING New hair Modals, Teesra, SIX Distance all will not work with beta installed Ashes 2009 unless someone give me beta patched database/global.db file.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Mate this is not a help thread, there is other one I am sure some pro like DAP or Aggz mate will help u.Thanks.

No..I don't have beta patched database/global.db file.

ALSO AN IMPORTANT THING New hair Modals, Teesra, SIX Distance all will not work with beta installed Ashes 2009 unless someone give me beta patched database/global.db file.

I have already sent you the Global.db file of Mine a week ago which is Beta 2 . Check your PM.

Nikhil V

Banned
I have already sent you the Global.db file of Mine a week ago which is Beta 2 . Check your PM.

Ok friend. ;)

The best fast bowler in cricket today, 'DALE STEYN' w./ hair Modal.
Here are the previews :

2v0.png

HD Previews :

c20w.png

eci.png

gqj.png

hwva.png

Please kindly share ur opinions and comments. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread