Team Thread Nine Dragons: As active as an American truck driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intensive to a pure bat, a keeper and a fast bowler imo

So intensives for Varun, Blitzberg and dancingmongoose provided that he posts a wee bit more (;)) are definite; I'm still not sure who to give the two basics to. I'd personally split them between two players and make at least of them for one a batting all-rounder and one for either VC or myself since we are definites for at least one of the formats; but I'm not sure about more than that.

latest

So intensives for Varun, Blitzberg and dancingmongoose provided that he posts a wee bit more (;)) are definite; I'm still not sure who to give the two basics to. I'd personally split them between two players and make at least of them for one a batting all-rounder and one for either VC or myself since we are definites for at least one of the formats; but I'm not sure about more than that.

It's so damn quiet in here that posting any more than I am would probably be spam :lol

My Recommendations:
v$14k (3) - Varun Rustagi, Blitzberg Steel, Kai Winch - (42,000)
v$5k (1) - Aditya Jha - (5,000)
v$6.5k (1) - Ern Shylock - (6,500)

Budget used: v$53,500
Budget remaining: v$1,500

@IceAgeComing

My Recommendations:
v$14k (3) - Varun Rustagi, Blitzberg Steel, Kai Winch - (42,000)
v$5k (1) - Aditya Jha - (5,000)
v$6.5k (1) - Ern Shylock - (6,500)

Budget used: v$53,500
Budget remaining: v$1,500

@IceAgeComing

This actually looks good; I'd second this. If there's no objections overnight then I'll post this in the thread tomorrow.

For the Demons game, I'm thinking..

temp-2-png.151589

BlitzBerg Steel
Varun Rustagi :wk:
Nick Agger
Abhishek Vasudevan

Ern Shylock :bwl:
Waqas Latif :bwl:
Aditya Jha
Svenke Ulberg :c: :bwl:
Kai Winch :bwl:
Rick Adams :bwl:
Alexander McKenzie :bwl:

@The Author, you good with pinch hitting?

Dragons, please let me know the shop thingy as soon as you can. Need to enter your team in CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread