No cricket game from EA

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
50% piracy is done by Indians and Pakistanis. We know that it's not possible for every Indian to pay Rs 3000 just for a game where there salary is Rs 20,000 but in this case they should leave playing video games.

That's why I was wondering why Galli Cricket/Street Cricket UK is just $3 lol:p

That's what is so infuriating - people from a country on the other side of the world are directly responsible for companies such as Codies shying away from PC Gaming! I understand not all people from India/Pakistan or other places in Asia aren't guilty, but as Hitterman said - 50% of piracy is probably down to that part of the world.

For sure, except you forgot to exclude Spain. Its one of the only EU nations to have very lax piracy laws and rampant piracy issues.

The only reason MLB, MADDEN games are so advanced is because they generate millions of dollars of revenue.

There had to be one, I suppose.

session

Club Cricketer
EA Sports should remove the word "Sports" from there name as they are not making now any quality sports. They should not make sports games from now.!

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Guys...Try contacting Konami...
Maybe They can be made interested in Cricket Market.....

I always wished that Konami should enter in Cricket Market and release the Pro Evoulution Cricket:D

session

Club Cricketer
Worst post ever.

I dont need suggestion abt my post.:doh

Look at codemasters they have already taken the Cricket title and making it a superior cricket game, and also look at F1 2010 Game Which is a real game with great graphics and with great gameplay too... i hope.

Comparing EA's FIFA and Konami's PES, Konami's game is better and best from EA's FIFA.

rulervik

School Cricketer
yes if Konami enters the market by making a PEC or something like that i bet it will be a superhit game..
because PES rocks..!!

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Regarding priacy, I read something a long time back that Russia is actually the biggest market for pirated software. India was surprisingly much lower on the list, a lot of the small EU nations were on there.

America isn't totally innocent. Torrents and such are so easily accessible and millions illegally download them from the internet free of cost. Especially with high speed internet... I know guys that download like ~3 games a day! :noway

rulervik

School Cricketer
yes .....India is far behind in software piracy...
America is reported to be most piracy country....India is way behind....other countries here in subcontinent are topping the list though....

Users who are viewing this thread