No Test For Pakistan

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Either its been home or away Pakistan has not played a test match since December and I think thats terrible considering how entertaining a test match is and since I root for Pakistan I hate this...I know that Australia didn't want to come because of the security and the bombing but we haven't even got a chance to play away so this isn't right and according to cricinfo their next tour is in India in December this year and thats not right because there are other teams than India. I loved how we faced England every year because it was an exciting series considering that England always beat us in England and we always beat England at Pakistan so I wanted to see who could win away lol but I guess that just won't happen anymore and its a shame to me considering that how much we love test matches

usy

Chairman of Selectors
We did beat England in England long time ago.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Well the PCB did schedule all those crap series against Bangladesh and Zimbabwe, those could've easily be subbed for a test series against the Sirils or something.

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
i love test matches. seeing misbah score a century, akhtar lasting two overs, and malik clueless and not in control

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Well the PCB did schedule all those crap series against Bangladesh and Zimbabwe, those could've easily be subbed for a test series against the Sirils or something.
Well if the Australians didn't decide to go after IPL Money we would have a decent test series :rolleyes:

Sri Lanka were busy touring some other country or something at the time, so they couldn't come.

Really there were no other teams to fill in the Australians spot - I just wish they were fined heavily for it so we could get some income.

usy

Chairman of Selectors

PCB are crap themselves.

Ari

International Cricketer
Pakistan must be due to play in NZ soon, it has been 5 years since they were last here. India are overdue as well.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Ohh, I was listening to Pakistan beating New Zealand on BBC radio, that was good fun, eh.

I've never seen a Pakistan V NZ live before ever in my life, thats just crap, :(.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
can we ban Inda - Pakistan games for 2 years.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
2 years, why so less, I'd ban their ODI games for like 10 years, or have a little kargill so we can get that taste of true rivalry once again.

Users who are viewing this thread