Not Surprisingly, Shane Warne Cheating again, sending text to wife instead of lover

Well its in General chat now ;)

Warne is just plain stupid... he goes and begs to get back with his wife and cheats again... -.- what idiot does that?

Well its in General chat now ;)

Warne is just plain stupid... he goes and begs to get back with his wife and cheats again... -.- what idiot does that?
A bloody idiot. ;)

Shane, you sir are an idiot! But that's probably the biggest understatement of the year.

Michael Clarke's wife would get it. Why he'd want to cheat on that is ridiculous.

Michael Clarke's wife would get it. Why he'd want to cheat on that is ridiculous.

That's just just his girl friend. And she's a bloody hot one. :cool:

lara-cricket-762702.jpg

I agree with ya, why would you want to cheat on someone like her?

Shane Warne has just committed the ultimate Cardinal sin: 'Don't text your wife telling her about your lover!'

I love Warne as a cricketer; My favourite non-Englishman cricketer of all time. However, he is everything that I despise in a man.

Oh, and Flintoff's wife > Clarke's wife.

My mate's dad's wife > all

Last edited:
I love Warne as a cricketer; My favourite non-Englishman cricketer of all time. However, he is everything that I despise in a man.

Oh, and Flintoff's wife > Clarke's wife.

My mate's dad's wife > all

I thought that said your Dad's wife! :eek:

My future wife > Everyone else's

I refuse to ruin another thread with you Will........oh go on then!

Me > you

If Simone gets back with Warne after this then i'll actually have less respect for her than him.

They like (something that sounds like pricks) more

Oh well he's an idiot we all know that. Still a legend of a cricketer though.

the guy is like many sportsman who can be described as a genius, flawed! hes done many silly things, but i wish it could be just between him and his wife but this way everyone knows.

why are all sportsman who are brillient at their sport but do stupid things a little fat?
warne, gazza, rooney!

Users who are viewing this thread