Not Surprisingly, Shane Warne Cheating again, sending text to wife instead of lover

Cantona wasn't fat or would he be in the class of brillaint at his sportbut does very stupid things?! I don't have any problem with Warney, if he wants to be a man whore go ahead, at the end of the day he'll be the one that comes off worst from it all.

Clarkes wife is hotter than Freds wife imo and as long as she kept her mouth closed and didn't let out an annoying accent i'd go for her :p

Fred's wife is a well hot piece of ass. James Anderson's isn't bad either. Pics of Clarkes?

Hmmm, our Jim does seem to have a tasty dish of a wife;

yowzers.jpg

It's all in the hair!

pt_rhs_michaelclarke_ent-lead__200x340.jpg

Clarke and his ex. Not as hot as Anderson's or Fred's IMO.

That's just just his girl friend. And she's a bloody hot one. :cool:

lara-cricket-762702.jpg

I agree with ya, why would you want to cheat on someone like her?

Maybe because she herself is banging like 10 other blokes! Brendan Fevola...

Yeah, oh well. I dont think he is a prick, obviously, because I love Warney and all his little dramas just make me laugh. He doesn't care, I betcha he got a few shags outta Simon before she kicked her to the curb:(

The only people I feel sorry for are the kids....

Last edited:
Maybe because she herself is banging like 10 other blokes! Brendan Fevola...

Yeah, oh well. I dont think he is a prick, obviously, because I love Warney and all his little dramas just make me laugh. He doesn't care, I betcha he got a few shags outta Simon before she kicked her to the curb:(

The only people I feel sorry for are the kids....

Ahh yeah, I forgot about Fev. Fev is a fag anyway.

jimmy anderson and friddies wife are both from up north! its all about the northan england women!!!!

Well, Warne has now denied sending that text message. He reckons that Simone made that up for her regular interviews with her magazine buddies New Idea

HAHA lol. Next he will say that his friend sent it as a joke.

Excellent character, this Warne! Good role model for tomorrow's youngsters:rolleyes:

I know, when I grow up I want to be just like him in every way possible.

I'm supprised James Anderson could do so well considering his a pretty ugly guy.

71437.jpg

That women's face could scare children. She looks like a clown.

And that's one ugly tie aswell!

Yeah, effed up face, awesome boddy. Who is Jimmy's missus?

Users who are viewing this thread