NZ vs WI ODI Series

It's far too early to call. Everyone still has hope as there is still 5 games and anything can happen.

my captain is BOND.
Hope he performs well.

i think i am not playing too well right now.
my fc form has certainly deterioted (not that i was always in the top 3, just twice), but now i am usually bringing up the bottom :-(

still, i am making some cash ;-) thanks to vbookie.
and now i am the fifth richest in planetcricket.
lol, thats nice.

Oh, he will. I saw him in that Twenty20 game and he looked fantastic! He bowled 3 overs during fielding restrictions and the last over and only conceded 15 runs with a few wickets. Now thats saying something. Plus he hit middle stump twice for the bowl off ;)

I picked Fleming. I usually like using the captain as the "captain". I hope Vettori gets wickets. Usually he bowls well only getting 0-2 wickets which I don't really get many points for.

I chose Gayle since he can bat and bowl. I chose Styris previous time, but that didn't work out well. Now I see Octavius has him as captain is on top. :rolleyes:

Good to see the third position for me. I hope my players keep me there.

I am starting to see a trend starting. All my captains I drop start performing especially when I completely drop them.

Yeah, for the people who have Bravo as captain this surely isn't good.

Oh thats nothing to worry about ;) He might spread that to the other players but he should be fine. An injection should sort him out if needed.

Laul Aussi1st seems like you lost some money in Under-19 world cup:p
But as far as this FC is concerned I think Octavius is winning it with me coming 3rd or 2nd perhaps.

Last edited:
We haven't even started the ODIs :) Just wait for the Gayle to hit the Black Caps.

Notice how I only betted 2525. I may take Pakistan 2/1 to win the next ODI. Don't know about the Black Caps vs WI one and I can only make about 1600 by tipping the Black Caps.

I m actually not betting on individual games for a while, too much risky esp. with today's game. NZ has a bad record at Westpac.

Users who are viewing this thread