Draft: ODI World Cup draft II | 20 teams, 48 matches, 240 WC greats, and the winner is...

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Despite being super busy this concept sounds too good to pass up on, in if you don’t mind another participant to the existing logjam.

Bevab

Staff Member
I wonder if it’d be better to have no restriction on when you’re allowed to pick a player from a particular WC. I’d imagine those who are at the top of the order when it comes to 2015 will have a good advantage for associates otherwise.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
I wonder if it’d be better to have no restriction on when you’re allowed to pick a player from a particular WC. I’d imagine those who are at the top of the order when it comes to 2015 will have a good advantage for associates otherwise.

I feel that should be up to the manager what strategy they use. For every associate you select from the early World Cups, you miss out on someone like Viv Richards, Kapil Dev, Richard Hadlee, Imran Khan, Michael Holding, Joel Garner in their prime and for what.. Roy Dias, Duncan Fletcher, Tony Opatha, Don Pringle? I feel there's more than enough associate talent in later rounds as well in the likes of Tikolo, Odoyo, Davison, Coetzer, RtD etc.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Y'all can go ahead and make your first round picks. Each round lasts 48 hours or until all managers have made their picks, and picks can be in any order

Round 1 (1975)

@CerealKiller -
@Ed Smith -
@ahmedleo414 -
@Aravind. -
@Aislabie -
@Umair7 -
@mohsin7827 -
@RUDI -
@Yash. -
@Neo 7 -
@Na Maloom Afraad -
@liveinasociety -
@Gaurav_7 -
@Bevab -
@Fenil -
@VC the slogger -

Am not going with the usual draft order because of the number of participants, which could make this drag on forever otherwise..

Bevab

Staff Member
I’ll take :wi::bwl:Andy Roberts then.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...