Oh colly colly colly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had to, besides he was the main man, and how we wasn't man of the match is utterly beyond me...

r152596_546085.jpg

P

pcfan123

Colly is the man, even his bowling was good. Pitty Stauss did not give him a slip after he beat the bat a few times with his off spinner.

Well done lads! Colly, Monty, Jimmy you guys made my week!

somersetargyle

School Cricketer
thats the kind of batting i like to see - gets me more excited than a pietersen quick 158

i hope he gets moved up to no3 do we have a better option for 3 - with respect to ravi (who was robbed yesterday) he is not a test no3 imo; but he is still a 5 or 6

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hate the annoying little scum. Just wouldn't get out.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
MBE

Paul Collingwood, the only Englishman to hit a double century when it mattered in ever. The only Englishman to be good at fielding. The only Englishman who finds a way to score runs no matter how many excuses like conditions there are. The only Englishman to singlehandedly win a ODI series against Australia. The only Englishman who could ever save a test in that situation.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
he could have got out twice to hauritz early. once he stepped on the ball a centimetre from hitting the stumps and he edged it into his pad and was lucky not to be caught by Katich.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
He played well, but by no means does it mean he gets Man of the Match. Why? For getting them out of a position where they were going to lose? Ponting was the one of the men who put the nail in the coffin in the first place, so I can see how he got MOTM in that respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread