Oldest member here

I remember signing up on the forums to download BLC 99 patches. I did not have a internet connection at home back then. Used to download patches from a cyber-cafe, save them on a floppy and get them on my PC :)

They fitted onto a floppy?
I remember one day taking a pile of about 15 floppies into a library to span a zip file to get something downloaded.

I borrowed Cricket 2000 from there all the time, but didn't think to get patches for it - I only got to play it for a few days before I had to take it back.

Wow, some real long time members here. It's great to hear that and the stories said.

Joined here in 2005 while searching for a possibility of a decent cricket title. It seems the search is near about done.

I once went to a cyber cafe and saw Cricket 08 installed on the pc there. And there was some text with planetcricket.org there. That's how I got to know of the site.

Obviously that was a patch for C07 made by some members (I think Varun was one of them and had the IPL fixtures and teams).

I got a PS2 as a Christmas present in 2002 and I kept renting Cricket 2002 for it from Choices, the rental shop which went bust recently. I kept renting it so much that they recommended I bought it, which I did, and I played it a hell of a lot for about a year. I then searched the web to see if there was anything new coming and found Colin's site, which of course told me that Cricket 2004 was on the way. I signed up this site and I've been annoying the other members ever since. :)

I once went to a cyber cafe and saw Cricket 08 installed on the pc there. And there was some text with planetcricket.org there. That's how I got to know of the site.

Obviously that was a patch for C07 made by some members (I think Varun was one of them and had the IPL fixtures and teams).

You must have seen BlackMagic's IPL 2008 Patch.

i joined it on 2012 Feb but held my ban more then 6 months, i was being active from 27th Dec 2012 regulary on here.. admins know much more about me :p

Users who are viewing this thread