'Ollie_H to Bat One Handed' - Evening Standard

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
'I'm too good for this league, and want to give everyone a chance' - Ollie_H

Berwick-cricket-PGc7_pgc7.jpg

Ollie_H plays a gorgeous leg glance on his way to 333* not out

An exclusive interview witth Willow Wanderers skipper and leading batsman Ollie Holden, has drawn some harsh home truths on some of the players in the PCCL. Ollie Holden comes off the back of a fantastic domestic season in Papua New Guineau as an overseas player, the fantastic young batsman scored over 2000 runs in just a handful of games at a an average of over 100. He was dismissed for just two single figure scores, which both happened to be ducks. The batsman claims that he wanted to give the other players a chance instead of stealing all the limelight.

Joan Smith, was given the task of Interviewing one of the greatest cricketers to have played the game and had this to say about the upcoming PCCL season. 'Of course there will be some quality cricket played in this league, but there is some quality cricket played in local urinals. I mean it's a small amount, but there is still some. Hitting out of the public toilets, is more commonly known as 'Soap and Out'. Having spent some of my time playing, I can tell you it is harder than it sounds'

When asked about the standard of play in the PCCL he also had some harsh truths for some of the senior players of the league, 'There will be some experience campaigners this season, but they are getting on a bit. Whereas we have some incredible talent such as Blake, User2010, Send2Yaari and Giggity Giggity. I am enjoying working with the players at the moment. On the other sides you have jokers such as 'dutchad', I mean who would want to advertise anything in Holland? He must be some form of stripper. Then there is 'treva', I mean he has so many split personalities you can call him either 'Jack' or 'Trev' but say them both at the same time and he is utterly confused. 'Maney2k9' doesn't even know what year it is and has had more name changes than Jordan has had boob jobs! The less said about 'w3lshrugby' the better, more like 'w3lshrubbish'

'I have to admit I feel sorry for the opposition that will come up against me, which is why I have decided to bat one handed this year, that way I will be able to toy with them even more when I go on to make big scores and score the most runs in the season, I really can be confirmed as the world's leading player'

Ollie Holden, then proceeded to bat against the bowling machine, whilst Joan Smith looked on from outside the netting, it is reported he has a new trick up his sleeve and he calls it 'Holewayouttheground' reportedly and scientifically tested as the best way to strike a ball as far as possible.

Ollie Holden will be playing in the upcoming pre-season tournament in and around some of the grounds.​

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Go Ollie Go! Wanderers will win this PCCL.

D

Dutch

Digital Publisher of the Year | Monday 21 December 2009 |
feedicon14x14.png
Australia feed....................................Log in | Register now

telegraph.png

HOME > SPORT > CRICKET > INTERNATIONAL > SERIES

Ollie Holden Ate My Hamster!!

Poor Orphan Makes Stunning Claim

dots.png

From our Entertainment Chief Ivor Biggun July 17th 2010

View attachment 73779

England Coach Andy Flower and Chief Selector Geoff Miller Discuss How Safe Their Hamsters Are!

Ollie Holden, an unknown cricketing wannabe, found himself in trouble once again with claims made by various good people on the island of Papua New Guinea.

One poor homeless orphan claimed that Holden, who has a history of mentally depraved incidents, grabbed his only possession, a hamster, and proceeded to eat it screaming "The hills are alive with the sound of mucus!"

It is reported that Holden has now left the island, to the great relief of many of the islands sheep-farmers.

Interpol has issued an arrest warrant for this man and people have been advised not to approach him (without wearing protective clothing and lots of deodorant.)

Holden's agent, a seedy character going by the name of Dick "I'll Do It For You" Head denied Holden's involvement but was reportedly interested in selling some strange photo's apparently showing Holden doing horrible things involving cricketing equipment and insects.

We will keep you posted!

Last edited by a moderator:

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
In other news...

Ollie faced a mysterious bowler in a training session today and the sensational one handed batsman couldn't score a single run in that training session. No one could see a single Willow Wanderers' players as they knew that their skipper will miserably fail. There have been rumors that the mysterious bowler is none other than the talented youngster, Funknath from the talented team, Sharks.

Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Digital Publisher of the Year | Monday 21 December 2009 |
feedicon14x14.png
Australia feed....................................Log in | Register now

telegraph.png

HOME > SPORT > CRICKET > INTERNATIONAL > SERIES

Ollie Holden Ate My Hamster!!

Poor Orphan Makes Stunning Claim

dots.png

From our Entertainment Chief Ivor Biggun July 17th 2010

View attachment 73779

England Coach Andy Flower and Chief Selector Geoff Miller Discuss How Safe Their Hamsters Are!

Ollie Holden, an unknown cricketing wannabe, found himself in trouble once again with claims made by various good people on the island of Papua New Guinea.

One poor homeless orphan claimed that Holden, who has a history of mentally depraved incidents, grabbed his only possession, a hamster, and proceeded to eat it screaming "The hills are alive with the sound of mucus!"

It is reported that Holden has now left the island, to the great relief of many of the islands sheep-farmers.

Interpol has issued an arrest warrant for this man and people have been advised not to approach him (without wearing protective clothing and lots of deodorant.)

Holden's agent, a seedy character going by the name of Dick "I'll Do It For You" Head denied Holden's involvement but was reportedly interested in selling some strange photo's apparently showing Holden doing horrible things involving cricketing equipment and insects.

We will keep you posted!

:laugh Quality Dutchad!

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Dutchy that was quality.

and Holden has already got a reason for his coming epic fails - batting single handedly. He knew that he would fail in each and every game, then why not find a fake reason to defend himself.

Users who are viewing this thread