Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok the online quitter thread is not of much use as it does not list the names in a useful post... I will keep this list updated and add the number of times a person quits to his name as well. So that we can avoid those like the plague.... and separated according to platform...

PC
---

KhanQasim_234
General9
NikhilVijan
Jin
Breat
sirtrotter
Chingari
ffs
luvkushrock
deathmask
Mihir
viralbug
Cronin
ghostbuster1984

PS3
----

ASIF_238
xxscoobyxy
martinram
krishansrp
hoppoll
mikeyp08
mikeypriestley10
nav_latrobe
marcin001
uzil47
lofty01
ajalee
Gwilty
mansonkk
Petehud
gurinder
SpaceyPanther
liamrules99
Squish11
Tee_52

X360
-----

Hawkey1990
CrouchingTiger
sorret
Smudger 316
Fletcher72
ii Chosen Boi x
friskiestbear
AnnulledMidget
JaGaTpAl
johno4u
ventingbubbles
rishis
Db Av4lyf
wembley08

Not Specified
-------------

BIG BURTON
mikeypriestley10
vivek
asif-usa
chaftab
bluffmaster
themachine231
biggun
saeedsaleh
kishore12345kumar
Slimm
Jacques101
akshayraheja
peeky0018
stoner71
gSINGHg
andyf9
suriyanshine
chrislegend1992
cmylan
Ankur +1
Grizzlybare69
Conorf 09
King Kohli 85
loct jlx
I King I Gahan
Mcgaz81
L3GiiT x J3B4DY
Chr15 Wad3y
SKumar

Yokerman
---------

Sfaisal2
shahzad76

So post your quitters on this list along with platform. Thanks

Last edited:

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
I had people quit on me like 6 times since i got the game it's such a shame people like these waste their money on a game just to quit! :doh

intrancer

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
so fustrating all i want is a full game

Hysteria

School Cricketer
I've played 3 games and all 3 times the connection has been lost. Maybe it's a problem with the servers rather than people quitting?

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
I've played 3 games and all 3 times the connection has been lost. Maybe it's a problem with the servers rather than people quitting?

well my last game i know it was server problem i was like 108 for no loss in 2020 from 11 overs but i was pulled back as he took couple of wickets so i don't think he can quit when he has got himself back in to the game lol.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
It's probably best to stick with real friends/P.C members; you're always going to get idiot quitters online.

I guarantee that I will never quit; if I do, it's because the game is lagging unplayably for me. I don't do quitting - it's childish and annoying. Is there a chat option in game?

adthomp

International Cricketer
thats why you should never play sports games online.. to man kids that quit and play cheese

imagine how many people will costantly bowl a yorker every ball?? online just wont work with cricket in rugby league that was a wate of time all everyone wanted to do was kick a 40-20

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
It's probably best to stick with real friends/P.C members; you're always going to get idiot quitters online.

I guarantee that I will never quit; if I do, it's because the game is lagging unplayably for me. I don't do quitting - it's childish and annoying. Is there a chat option in game?

well not chat option for ps3 maybe it does for pc users?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India

I agree. Also, set a rule of 1 yorker per over only while you're at it.

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
right played 5 over game with someone made 81 and i had the other person like 11 - 8 what did he do? well what this topic is all about. I am dissapointed as i think i played my best online game in that game but i don't even get my stats going in to stats column still says i played like 3 odis,from now on i think will only play people i know as this is really frustrating!

intrancer

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
right played 5 over game with someone made 81 and i had the other person like 11 - 8 what did he do? well what this topic is all about. I am dissapointed as i think i played my best online game in that game but i don't even get my stats going in to stats column still says i played like 3 odis,from now on i think will only play people i know as this is really frustrating!

Mate you on ps3 add me as friend 'intrancer'

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
I don't mean to point out the obvious, oh wait yes I do, quitters are annoying. All these stories have put me off playing online when I get the xbox version as wii's version is so rubbish.

I suppose you can try and leg glance the yorkers, or do they all get stopped by square leg?

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I hate quitters so what I do is quit before they do. Works every time. I haven't had anyone quit on me since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread