Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimish_sach

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have had 3quits so far on XBOX live
1st game i was bowling the guy was 33/4 in a t20 in 6 overs and quits.
2nd game I was bowling again the guy made 137 in 20 overs, Started to Bat was 100/1 in 6.2 brought up the 100 and 50 for my players with a six.
3rd game I Batted for full 20 overs got to 280/6 (4 fifty's) Guy gets to 23/7 in 6 overs and quits. :doh
I ll post their XBOX live ID when I login next.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I agree. Also, set a rule of 1 yorker per over only while you're at it.

Do this when playing the mates. 2 yorkers per over, and 2 bouncers (this isn't as widely used as you can generally knock a bouncer for runs). I'll never quit, that can be assured!

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just like Stick Cricket, their should be a punishment/consequence for quitters. Even if it was an emergency.

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think the best way to counter this is to maintain a quitters list and sticky it here. Whenever playing online, you can just refer to that list. I know its a headache but I think it is worth it. Also, codies should do something about it :(

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I'll only be playing with people I know through PC or something anyways, so there shouldn't be a problem.

At least I hope! :p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Do this when playing the mates. 2 yorkers per over, and 2 bouncers (this isn't as widely used as you can generally knock a bouncer for runs). I'll never quit, that can be assured!

I agree - the game should impose limits on yorkers/bouncers when playing online. Any more than two an over should be given as a no-ball - that'll soon put people off.

P

pcfan123

I agree - the game should impose limits on yorkers/bouncers when playing online. Any more than two an over should be given as a no-ball - that'll soon put people off.

I disagree, they are not no balls, that is not cricket.

However, if you bowl more than 2 in an over maybe your stamina could drastically reduce?

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
ffs another quitter i was like 39 from 2 overs and person just quit i mean this needs a patch if someone quits it needs to show us commited people who wana finish the game to see how many times has a person quit!

P

pcfan123

what was his PSN? start writing them down, we will make a thread with a list of quitters

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Yeah have a thread with a list of quitters and put them in, that's a good idea. I imagine it'll be clogged with posts with names of Gamertags and PSN names within minutes since there seems to be so many out there.

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
jarvis86 yorker man only way he can win if i was most of you do not play this guy because he only knows one thing yorkers. losers that are on this game just making me give this game back!

GilchristRulz

Club Cricketer
bussyboy7 another quitter had him 5 wickets down for 0 in 5 overs game and he just quit damn i think im gonna leave playing online now as i have had enough should of won all my games but for sore losers who only buy the game to quit!!!

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
I recommend finding out peoples on forums gamertags and psn's and only play them. If they quit you know where to find them :spy and shame on them :sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread