Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 9102

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

kenpat

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The reason i've quit before (only done it a few times), is because the player I who I was playing against was playing the game in such an unrealistic way - I don't think they deserve to get a win for it and go up the rankings because of the way in which they play the game...

I bowl mainly how I would in real life, and batting the same - defending good deliveries and only lofting the ball when there's no fielder there or to chip it over the infield/slips... When people are playing every over (even of a test match) like the final over of a Twenty20 innings, and succeeding, it's just stupid - no matter how you bowl to them, they will time it perfectly, you can try all combinations of length, line, pace, delivery type, approach angle etc they will hit sixes of nearly every ball, they must play the game all day every day... Those people are very rare to come across though thankfully...

I only quit when batting if people are bowling ridiculously short with spinners or bowling rubbish (i.e Phil Hughes, rated 5) medium pacers (who seem to be the slowest bowlers in the game!) or just bowl yorkers every single ball (nobody does that, again not realistic, so they don't deserve to win).

If somebody plays like me, realistically and fairly, but are just better than me then I have no problem at all with losing, in fact i'd congratulate them and add them to my friends list so we could play again...

@Hmarka - You're on Playstation, so we couldn't play anyway...

While agreeing with the general drift of your post until you play somebody you don't know how they play. There should be a lobby for the game where you can find like minded players. Bearing in mind that what is realistic play to one person may not be to another. As this has been my first evening of online play I can only comment as I've found. I certanly didn't enjoy the jiggling joystick brigade, but it's part of the game and they could legitimately claim to be hiding the line and length their bowing. Of course it could also just be that I found it much harder to beat them.:D:D

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well i cant connect to players its keep gicing me error cant connect to the host and even i start some game by any chance connection the player is lost

P

pcfan123

Well i cant connect to players its keep gicing me error cant connect to the host and even i start some game by any chance connection the player is lost

add me , i live in the US, maybe it will work for us, i can play tonight after 9pm EST

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
chunnster

i will add u to the ps3 ae can play then i am quite good at bowling lets see what u got
but if there is no lag i have won almost 90 % of my online games

PSN - lonewolf5646

joshuaa21

School Cricketer
Ok guys, don't play General9 (PC Version).

Just had him 7-3 after 2 overs (inc. Ponting and Clarke out) and he unsurprisingly quit. :mad:

Agreed, i was playing him and bowling. First over hes down 6 wickets no runs...:banana2. Then he quit :doh:noway:facepalm

vikrantv8

Club Cricketer
also this guy asif-usa
we were in a 50 over game...i had him 104-allout :banana2
while i was cruising @ 85/2 :mad:
fkin sore loser :mad::mad::mad:

unplayablejaffa

School Cricketer
AVOID "shaunylad2k9" on PS3....he's ranked no 3 in T20 run scorers BUT

His gamesmanship sucks...he is completely 1 dimensional..by this I mean
- when batting he plays same flick shots ball after ball....flicking the ball to fine leg when the ball is well outside off-stump, so basically exploiting glitches and being very UNREALISTIC
-When bowling, he picks 4 "right arm FAST" bowlers, bowls the same length again and again.

very very annoying

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Rashidali is the culprit. I had him 5 down for 1 run in first over with 4 consicutive bowlds. LOL

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 14

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
A guy name "Jin" is a loser. He quit after being bowled on the second ball. Avoid Jin. Also, Breat s another loser. Lol i had him 7 all out and he quit.

Last edited:

Kabooka

International Cricketer
List of Online Quitters : We can avoid these sore losers

Lets compile a list of sore losers who like to Quit in the middle of the game after their punk arses have been bested by the best in the business :

BTW this list is PC Ashes Cricket 09 Online ONLY

NikhilVijan - quit after he was chasing 264 in 20 overs & his side was reduced to a 84/9 .
Jin
Breat
sirtrotter
Hamza
Chingari
ffs
bussyboy7

------------

gimme more names & well compile a comprehensive list of such less spirited morons

Just write down the Name of the quitter along with the network he was on , Xbox live , PSN or AC09 Online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread