Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a whole session of 7 hours wid the game and i found out too too many quitters on XBL
man i was sooo frustrated tht i decided to turn it off

I am 1nd1an and I never quit!!!:eek: Are you sure it was with the "one" instead of "I"? mine is with one. I got thrashed 16/10 before and didn't quit.

The nick was 1nd1an only,I remember. I would never think you at least would quit though. Remember I was xvalerianx,playing with australia? And you needed just 2 balls more to complete 5 overs?

The nick was 1nd1an only,I remember. I would never think you at least would quit though. Remember I was xvalerianx,playing with australia? And you needed just 2 balls more to complete 5 overs?

I never quit! Never Ever! It has to be someone else. If you just want to take your frustration out because I might have beat you in a game sometime then this is not the way!!! You can't call me a quitter for no reason. Also, why would I quit when just 2 balls are remaining? Another point I can make is that my bowling is top class so far:D and no one I have played a match against made more than 40 runs total:laugh. I never quitted any game unless you call it quitting when my game hanged twicer but it wasn't in any match with 2 balls left. I am never in this position. I have never played anyone from Planetcricket accept 4 people and you are not one of them. I never quit!!!!:noway

Last edited:
I never quit! Never Ever! It has to be someone else. If you just want to take your frustration out because I might have beat you in a game sometime then this is not the way!!! You can't call me a quitter for no reason. Also, why would I quit when just 2 balls are remaining? Another point I can make is that my bowling is top class and no one I have played a match against made more than 40 runs total. I never quitted any game unless you call it quitting when my game hanged twicer but it wasn't in any match with 2 balls left. I am never in this position. I have never played anyone from Planetcricket accept 4 people and you are not one of them. I never quit!!!!

Ok sorry then,maybe there is some one else with some similar nick. No need to get so angry mate. :) I said before,that I know that you would never quit.

another one sha2nkk...chasing 117 he was 20 allout...i thought here was a guy wouldn't quit and just before the saving screen he quits...:mad::mad::mad:
my.jpg

Really sucks to see Codies/Transmission do nothing about this.

The least they could do is do what Capcom did with Street Fighter 4, show the number of disconnects in the stats of the person you're about to play, so if its high out of his total games played, you don't play him. That will alone kill off a huge number of quitters.

Two more quiters:mad:

saeedsaleh (Quit when I was 40/0 in 3 ovrs and was chasing target of 63)

kishore12345kumar(Quit when i gave him target of 78 of 5ovrs)

Two more quiters:mad:

saeedsaleh (Quit when I was 40/0 in 3 ovrs and was chasing target of 63)

kishore12345kumar(Quit when i game him target of 78 of 5ovrs)

Posting their usernames will achieve nothing...there's barely any chance a person reading these names here will end up playing them ever...

If you want to do something complain to Codemasters. Email them or even call them up and let the problem be known, they even have an official forums :
Ashes Cricket 2009 - Codemasters Forum

Codies and Transmission employees read these forums and, unlike the Codies one, we don't delete threads that criticise the game.

sometimes horrible lags make people to quit!

:mad: ball is appearing near stumps, disappears in middle, and finally bowled in the end! :rtfl

laggy buggy, but got addicted to online play! :banana2

Posting their usernames will achieve nothing...there's barely any chance a person reading these names here will end up playing them ever...

If you want to do something complain to Codemasters. Email them or even call them up and let the problem be known, they even have an official forums :
Ashes Cricket 2009 - Codemasters Forum

The purpose of this thread is to tell people about online quitters.Its better to post here than to post in Codies forum
And Colin made a very fair point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread