Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three more losers for the Xbox 360 list ......

ALAGIB - Did the new twats trick of quitting as the last wicket goes down so the stats don't register.

ToM LJ - Whacked him for 270 from 20 overs and then had him down at 27/7

i Lx MaXx - Decided to play a 5 over match to see if I had any joy, knocked 43 off the first two overs and the dude quit.

I'm really starting to get annoyed now, I didn't managed to complete one full game tonight, so mad that I started sending some slightly abusive messages! lol

:mad::mad::mad: yeah its very frustrating. These quitters are not gamers they are loosers.

now thats the spirit!!

:laugh

The last guy of the three had the words "Gamer King" in his profile ... I let him know in no uncertain terms what I thought of that and his cricket skills ... lol

Breat another quitter. I was 44/0 in 2.1 overs and he decided to quit.:rtfl

Guys, instead of aggravating yourselves, just play with people from PC.

Atleast on Xbox and PS3 (I think) you can message the person or atleast talk to them before / during the game so by how they behave you can tell whether they will quit or not - on the computer there's no chance of that.

Guys, instead of aggravating yourselves, just play with people from PC.

Atleast on Xbox and PS3 (I think) you can message the person or atleast talk to them before / during the game so by how they behave you can tell whether they will quit or not - on the computer there's no chance of that.

Dude as much as I play (hours every day) I have only been able to play with a few PC members, most play very rarely if at all, (on ps3 that is)

Dude as much as I play (hours every day) I have only been able to play with a few PC members, most play very rarely if at all, (on ps3 that is)

Yeah they are all busy attending practice sessions with Ian Botham and legend Warnie.:laugh

Yeah they are all busy attending practice sessions with Ian Botham and legend Warnie.:laugh

yea or they all play single player, i cant play single player, when they have an online option. kind of makes single player pointless to me if I have the option to play against a human

breat quitted against me while he had 13/9 m really pissed.
i didn't even bowled 1 yorker in this that match all stumps and catchs

^^ Playing with AI is boring. I havent played a single match offline.

^^ Playing with AI is boring. I havent played a single match offline.

I just played the Ashes, once I was done I never have played against the AI again. Either online or against me roommates

I'm not really sure, I just started playing online, but I must be lucky or the situation isn't that bad (on the PC version atleast). I've played 12 games, completed 8, had 4 quitters, 2 games by the same person...so far online, experience with quitters...not that bad!

siijunoonix or something like that on Ps3

this really got me mad, he bowled first and started well getting me 14-4, I recovered with Dilshan and Warnapura and got to 240-6 to finish.

He was 20-6 and quit.

So much wasted time, i batted for so long to recover. Transmission sort this ████ out, this is beyond amateurish.

If I saw this guy on the street I spit in his face, bloody coward.

never playing online again!!! played 4 times, each time the message came up saying connection to host lost, always when i am in a strong position!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread