Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlfan82

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
never playing online again!!! played 4 times, each time the message came up saying connection to host lost, always when i am in a strong position!!!!

get a load of people on your friend list, its the best way

KP-Nuts

School Cricketer
Three more losers for the Xbox 360 list ......

ALAGIB - Did the new twats trick of quitting as the last wicket goes down so the stats don't register.

I forgot to mention that this dude quit on me after getting the best LBW I've ever seen on a cricket game.

I was down to my last two wickets with Anderson on strike for the last ball of the over with Flintoff down the other end, I made a consious decision to leave the ball if I could. This feller didn't move the cursor around either. He left the marker a good couple of feet outside off so I decided to leave it unless he moved the cursor (which he didn't), the ball hit me considerably outside the line but without playing a shot on a day 5 wicket the ball nipped back like crazy and got me.

It looked so real that I paused the game to congratulate him on the wicket .... then the scumbag quits on me :mad:

ct121

School Cricketer
I guess I have one more: Bjorn

I field first, 5 overs, 5/0. I never get a bat. ("connection lost" - maybe he/she was lagging, I don't know)

Have to praise fox1091 though....I made 51/8 in 5, in reply, in 3 overs, lost 3 wickets and runs were in single numbers....but still finished the game....

Another one....I (kenya) made 104/4 in 5 overs against Thivagar's Sri Lanka, in reply he was 14/4 in 2.4 overs and decided to bolt :)

And one more to praise....gurtaj made 10/9 in 5 overs but waited till I chased down the total....

One more to add....satissh...I was Ireland against his West Indies, made 82/4 in 5 overs, when he was 8/2 in 1.4 overs....quit!

Last edited:

tarrantino

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Well I had an instance where I had no option but to quit. Gutted! I was about to bowl and it just got stuck on selecting outswing. No option but to quit. Before I could do anything there popped a message f**king quitter.

So just thought sod it. Sometimes yeah people are quitting cause of losing but the odd occasion you have no choice if its frozen.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
deepupparayil...how come you quit the match???

ct121

School Cricketer
Well I had an instance where I had no option but to quit. Gutted! I was about to bowl and it just got stuck on selecting outswing. No option but to quit. Before I could do anything there popped a message f**king quitter.

So just thought sod it. Sometimes yeah people are quitting cause of losing but the odd occasion you have no choice if its frozen.

No doubt, that's true...I've had to quit a couple times too, at the start of the match, for one reason or the other, but if it happens frequently when you're in a strong position, you're obligated to call it a quit :)

rocky_g

International Cricketer

If it displays a message immediately then that means other person quit the game. But if it happens after 10-15 sec then that means the game hanged.

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

I guess I have one more: Bjorn

I field first, 5 overs, 5/0. I never get a bat. ("connection lost" - maybe he/she was lagging, I don't know)

Have to praise fox1091 though....I made 51/8 in 5, in reply, in 3 overs, lost 3 wickets and runs were in single numbers....but still finished the game....

Another one....I (kenya) made 104/4 in 5 overs against Thivagar's Sri Lanka, in reply he was 14/4 in 2.4 overs and decided to bolt :)

And one more to praise....gurtaj made 10/9 in 5 overs but waited till I chased down the total....

One more to add....satissh...I was Ireland against his West Indies, made 82/4 in 5 overs, when he was 8/2 in 1.4 overs....quit!

yeah his nick is sathissh. He is another looser.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Khankhasim_234 is ****ing quitter.:mad::mad::mad:

deepuparayil added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

deepupparayil...how come you quit the match???

I didn't quit,when the game froze i waited but then came the message "connection lost".I thought u quit.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Khankhasim_234 is ****ing quitter.:mad::mad::mad:

deepuparayil added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

I didn't quit,when the game froze i waited but then came the message "connection lost".I thought u quit.

Oh ok, Yeah I kinda figured. People only quit after 2 overs when they're either getting completely thrashed or are like 6/6 or something. Anyway how does one send a message whilst playing a game? I've had instances of people quitting on me because i went away for a minute or two and them thinking that I'm not playing or something...

KP-Nuts

School Cricketer
If it displays a message immediately then that means other person quit the game. But if it happens after 10-15 sec then that means the game hanged.

It's different on Xbox Live.

If you're at a stage in the game where the is a set animation (such as the upmire signaling a four, or giving a player out) the game sticks.

The only time to comes up automatically is when someone quits out when the game is in progress.

I know this because since the release of the game I've played around 4 games of T20 per day .... yet I've only completed 15 matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread