Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
your posting screenshots do you know how that cheater used to bowl?
all fielding on of side + all yorkers on off side with all fast bowlers
he didn't even bowled 1 normal bowl i recorded his bowling i will post video

MyGamerTV added 7 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

( THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE )
You people really hate me :mad:
when i newly started this game people used to call me yorker man lol then they started calling me quitter and ksduded wrote my name in yorker man he said you bowl all yorkers i said to him ok i wont bowl anymore yorkers, after that i did legends coaching i learned pro bowling, he said to me quit against those people who are yorker man who just bowl yorkers i said okay i quitted against yorker man but no one believes me so thats it i can't take this any more
(I QUIT FOR REAL NO ONE WILL SEE ME ONLINE AGAIN)

111diablo111
if i bowled to you like you did to me you wouldn't even scored 10 runs copy that?

No.1 - It was not a ranked match .... i completed the whole game & no matter what the stats would never have been added. What you call quitting , i call your ignorance.

No.2 - I call this Quitting , which you call "Terrorists blew up my Electricity tower , so that i would save my face against Kabooka".

Remember you were chasing 170+ from 10 overs.

No. 3 - You are worse than a yorker man, because you know nothing apart from bowling Leg & Off cutters outside the off stump. You bowl the same delivery again and again ( with aweful lag, which makes it tough to judge things ). You call it ' your skill' , i call it killing the spirit of the game. remember , if i bowled to you the same way you bowled to me , you wouldn't have even made it through 5 runs.

No.4 - Other recent instances of you quitting are against 111diablo111 & vvikas .

A slight feast for your eyes , if you must ..... its strange the terrorists blow up the tower just in time to save you from losing. ( BTW i thought that electricity problems were solved in Kohat.) Maybe you should call +92-922-9260194, +92-922-9260202, +92-922-9260194, +92-922-514220

No.5 - I mean no disrespect to any of my Pakistani or Muslim brothers as i myself am a Peshawari Jatt & i know exactly what Pathani respect & Honor mean but, Never ever ever say that, it is the will of Allah , that you will never lose to an Indian, a Hindu or a Christian. God is great & we are all his children, THERE ARE NO FAVORITES.

Last edited by a moderator:

rocky_g

International Cricketer
^^ haha Kabooka pwned Hamza. :rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl

111diablo111

Club Cricketer
@MyGamerTV

c dude agree on it that u r a quitter n a loser..n if u call yourself a gr8 player then u know my username..u can invite me anytime n we'll post our screenshots here..u can use any strategy of yours against me but complete your match n then you'll definitely get to know that where u stand :mad

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Another PlayStation quitter smigga doo. Tbh though, I think that he may of been a bit retarded as he was 0/4 off 1.2 overs when he quit! :p

Last edited:

vishalsparadise

Club Cricketer
i did quit a game myself because the game proved unplayable due to consistent lag..

i must say i wont quit just because am about to loose the game..so please dont consider me a quitter..:)
am mostly having lag problems and sometimes i loose connection..!

Params7

International Cricketer
Damn...quitters are ruining the online experience for me. 1 in every 5 games is somebody not going to quit on you.

Add
Robbieindahouse to the list (PS3).

P

pcfan123

Never ever ever say that, it is the will of Allah , that you will never lose to an Indian, a Hindu or a Christian. God is great & we are all his children, THERE ARE NO FAVORITES.

Very well said, we are all Gods children. It is foolish and dangerous to think that God is on your side only.

Hmarka added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

i did quit a game myself because the game proved unplayable due to consistent lag..

i must say i wont quit just because am about to loose the game..so please dont consider me a quitter..:)
am mostly having lag problems and sometimes i loose connection..!

quitting for lag is acceptable as long as one quits in the first over. A few balls is all it takes to find out if the game will be playable. I dont accept quitting for lag after the game is underway though, so first over quit or dont quit for me.

P

pcfan123

Nobody's quit on me yet and I've played at least 5 matches.

I only play 2020 online, at least 65% of my matches have been quit. Majority of the quits are also well into the game, which is what makes it so frustrating and time consuming.

Perhaps you have just come across saints, but the demons are there, i assure you

Params7

International Cricketer
Oh man, just had the game of a lifetime, I was playing a quitter - watch out for him : MrExCluSiVe or something like that, I don't remember exactly. But he made 125 in a 20-20 batted first, and he had me down to 124/9 by the second last over. As soon as I hit the ball which seemed to go well into the leg side gap towards the boundary, before the ball hit the ropes...he quit.

Now you can imagine my frustration but at least I know, and I know he knows, that I was the TRUE winner.

Man...I feel like dissing TS and Codemasters for not putting in an anti-quitter system or something, don't want to get banned from these forums but..damn...

but it was a good game..stats don't matter anyways...but HE GOT OWNED :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread