PS4 Online quitters

Mihir2014

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
RazorsEdge884

Big time quitter. Avoid this guy at all cost. his net is really crappy and will quit on your winning cut scene, if he cannot bring you down with his fantabulously awesome Short ball tactics! I was chasing 64 in f5, chased the target but the loser quitted before it could count on leaderboard. Thanks to dl calculation I got the win despitethat.

yes he is a coward and quitter....he participated in our fb league and in his first match he lost 6 wickets on 1 or 2 runs then not only he disconnected the game but also removed all the members in fb chat.....psycho case

CHANU6119

School Cricketer
RazorsEdge884

Big time quitter. Avoid this guy at all cost. his net is really crappy and will quit on your winning cut scene, if he cannot bring you down with his fantabulously awesome Short ball tactics! I was chasing 64 in f5, chased the target but the loser quitted before it could count on leaderboard. Thanks to dl calculation I got the win despitethat.
even i am really fed up with quitters,could you guys please play with me or add me to your friends list

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Add Usmansaleem to quitter list. Quits when I was 46-0 after 2.2 overs then sends me a msg saying "sorry mate u win" :facepalm:noway

gunit123

County Cricketer
Another one to avoid is westhamfan32 - he uses a custom team with max stats with all players and uses medium pacers, bowling slow bouncers all the time. He quit right at the end as I was just about to win - I got the win by calculation anyway.

gunit123

County Cricketer
So I thought I could make this thread, so we can post the PSN names of the users that quit when they suck in the game, or for whatever "other" reason.....The forfeit option is there for a reason right?

I sometimes suck, but I don't quit. :lol:lol:lol

The winner for being first on the list goes to :

M333T35H

Reported quitters :

x1980beast
Vincenzo261284
Saurav27
b_r_y_89
RazorsEdge884

please update the list by seeing my previous posts. Also, Blakewifab, Giib and SILKY_CARROT are other sore-losers/quitters!

Last edited:

gunit123

County Cricketer
Another person who bowls slow spin that bounces pretty much twice and slow medium pace - sambuddha_naha.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Another person who bowls slow spin that bounces pretty much twice and slow medium pace - sambuddha_naha.

You may want to be careful putting quitters and others in the same category. I'm fine with folks who use any tactic but don't quit. It's up to you to counter opponent's tactics, i.e. spinners or medium pacers, and to make him change his plans. If you struggle against a particular type of bowling it's a given your opponent will use the same.

Krokenoster

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Sorry mate, I see nothing wrong with this. You may use any tactic you wish, to give yourself the edge in a match. Those balls can be played against, you just need to learn how, or when the timing is.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Mad_gamer33 nasty quitter

Users who are viewing this thread