Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude...there mite be a connection issue or may be it was time for my smoke...:P

But i dont quit when i am loosing..

:noway

Dude...there mite be a connection issue or may be it was time for my smoke...:P

But i dont quit when i am loosing..

:noway

Listen i remember the game quite clearly.I made 150 in 10 overs,you were 40 for 9 off about six overs when i get a message lost connection to player.
Dont tell me it was a coincidence,just be a man and admit that you quit.

Dude as i said i dont quit as i care for my stats..I dont :laugh

May be time for me to smoke.

If you think i am a quitter..I am fine..Dont play with me..as simple as dat..

Most of the ppl quit on me since i completely dominate the game..But that does not mean i am a pro.I am not..I know i will always loose against you,diablo,kabooka and boney_g

:p

Rocky

Most of the ppl quit on me since i completely dominate the game..

Well i dont know how you dominate because you are not very good.
You mean you just fancied a smoke when you were 40 for 9 with no chance of winning.

game

Most of the ppl quit on me since i completely dominate the game..But that does not mean i am a pro.I am not..I know i will always loose against you,diablo,kabooka and boney_g

How do you know you will loose everytime against me?I have only played you once and that is the game i mentioned above.

jaraarrow added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

wtf ! i remember you quit on me once or twice rocky.why denying?

Thanks sameer,i would have respect for him if he admitted it.
The thing is word will get round and no fair players will play him,he will be stuck playing other quitters.
They deserve each other.

Ok guys add me to online quitters list

rocky_pratik is a quitter

Dont play with me

rocky_pratik added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Sameer wats ur id btw?

I dont remember playing against you

:eek:

rocky_pratik is a quitter

Dont play with me

rocky_pratik added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Sameer wats ur id btw?

I think i played rocky before and i believe he is not a quitter. It happened to me many times when i was supposed to loose, the game will disconnect and people will call as quitter. Nowadays i don't call anyone as a quitter unless i am very sure.

qUITTER

I think i played rocky before and i believe he is not a quitter. It happened to me many times when i was supposed to loose, the game will disconnect and people will call as quitter. Nowadays i don't call anyone as a quitter unless i am very sure.

I wouldnt accuse anyone of quitting unless i was 100 per cent sure .

rocky_prateek isnt a quitter. I have played 6-7 matches with him. And most of the time i won but he didnt quit.

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Sameer wats ur id btw?

i guess he is sam91?

boney_g added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Did I ever tell you that Uncle Kabooka has a Masters Degree in Arse Kicking after the person gets banned from the forum

Its up to you to make whatever you wish to of the above said statement.

fixed :laugh

Quitter

rocky_prateek isnt a quitter. I have played 6-7 matches with him. And most of the time i won but he didnt quit.

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

i guess he is sam91?

boney_g added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

fixed :laugh

Ok i play rocky pratik for the first time.
I make 150 from 10 overs,he is 40 for nine when he skies a catch,all of a sudden i get lost connection to player message.
He may not of quit against you rock,but he has definately quit against me.
End of subject,he will not be playing me again.

Did you just play him right now? Or is this from an earlier time?

Okay fellas, three days ago when i had a game with rocky he didn't quit despite loosing. But I do remember I deleted rocky from my friend list cuz he quit against me twice earlier.

Most shameless quitter on PS3-Arfan3
A couple of people have posted checking if Arfan3 is a quitter well I finally got a chnce to play him right now.. to start with the guy has a huge lag which he relies on specially bowling with Akhtar still I played as straight as possible cutting down on cross batted shots to get to 303/7 in response he was 62/9 in 9 overs and quit

After the game he sends me a message "good game" to which I reply " bad sport" he applogizes and say ur the winner and then goes on to invite me for another game which I off course decline telling him I don't play quitters in response he says I said sorry (like he did me a favour):sarcasm ..after I ignore his messages for a rematch he stoops down to challenging me with things like"u scared to play another game or what"..Ass quits 9 wickets down needing 241 to win and ask me if I am scared:rtfl

Avoid the guy at all costs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread