Online Cricket Games Owned
All of them are quitters
smartsamrat
akshaygokak
ripanrocks
arshi
susmit
desi

arunvisnu and SplitSecond these two guys like to set all their fielders on the off side and bowl outside off stump line. Go and play chess with your dad with all the chess pieces on one side of the chess board. :laugh

Dude....I played the full game...I ended the game after the game was over.

rocky_g

International Cricketer
vaz27 is a quitter. You quitters will cry the next time i see you in my lobby. I will take revenge.:mad:

Ripanrocks

School Cricketer
Shut your bloody mouth blad:sarcasm You re a loser.

Where did I flame ? Why are you saying "bloody" & things like that ? :mad:
I have a huge game crash issue & thats the reason as to why I am often tagged as quitter & that day I didnt quit...I exited the game just a second before the players lifted the trophy & am sry for that if that didnt saved him his stats.
Btw whats ur ingame name ?

sameer_st

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where did I flame ? Why are you saying "bloody" & things like that ? :mad:
I have a huge game crash issue & thats the reason as to why I am often tagged as quitter & that day I didnt quit...I exited the game just a second before the players lifted the trophy & am sry for that if that didnt saved him his stats.
Btw whats ur ingame name ?

Now seriously you dont wanna make me start..Do u remember how many times you quit on me earlier??

Ripanrocks

School Cricketer
Now seriously you dont wanna make me start..Do u remember how many times you quit on me earlier??

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

You are sam91 - :doh
Listen buddy...I cant believe being such a big quitter yourself you're accusing me of being a quitter....Epic Irony.

I played with Rocky_g in my first match in Ashes - He scored 140 runs in 10 overs & I was owned at 37/10.
I have played with you(sam91) first when I just started playing Ashes maby the 3rd day, when I was playing a little better & you quit when you have 7 wickets down batting 2nd. Moreover I have played with you different names & most of times u quit coz u were losing & I have also played with my original name & you also quitted me a few times only coz you were losing. You never completed any losing game. I dont know if it was a connection error or not but it seemed you quitted intentionally.

Infact in this forums - Many ppl say you quit...
Check : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...rum/online-quitters-57174-73.html#post1541458
Check : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...rum/online-quitters-57174-55.html#post1531444

rocky_g

International Cricketer
^^ Correction that was a 5 over match, I dont play 10 over matches with strangers.:p

And there are many sams roaming around with different numbers. sam91 isnt a quitter. Why will he change his nick and play when he is good with his sam91 id? That hardly makes sense.

Last edited:

sanu55

Club Cricketer
nishil quit on me. And he is in the forums.

the connection got lost .dont know from which end.
didnt quit on purpose.
here is screenshot of that.
i u want we can have a rematch.

Attachments

• untitle.JPG
    untitle.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 3

rocky_g

International Cricketer
Had enough of these quitters. :facepalm Now i will only play with trusted players.

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

the connection got lost .dont know from which end.
didnt quit on purpose.
here is screenshot of that.
i u want we can have a rematch.

ok no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread