Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
just remembered why I stopped playing this game.

Played two games since im back and both quits

sanders777 this time 9/3 in 4 overs

well as stated earlier i played with arfan3 and he did not quit and he won the game

but now i tend to differ as i was playin with him yesterday and he was getting banged all over and suddenly after 10 over conn is lost
i get a msg "play Again" on psn
to which i politely decline lol

guys dont ever play with arfan3
he is ******
i saw that he posted my name as a quitter on codemasters forum
how in the world can he do that
he had a conversation with me on psn yesterday saying that his screen freezed and he did not quit
and then he posts my name as quitter

lol the first thing i will do going home is chuck his name of my psn friends list

Kotl
This guy is nub loser quitter. I scored 84/3 in 5 overs his score was 0/2 in 0.5 overs and he quit. Don't play with him its a complete waste of time

another quitter and a very irritating quitter is guy named iskidis

he seemed to be a good player used 4 fst bowlers and becoz of lag i scored a hard earned 120 off 20 overs
in reply he lost 5-6 quick wickets and quitted
dumbhead wasted my 1 hour or so

Rahul0021
Another loser. Target was 96 and his score was 11/9 in 4.2 overs ( LAST OVER ) and he decided quit.

adillll
this man is a quitter,after batting for 5 overs he quitted the game after bowling just 1 bowl....
This world is full of Quitters man

JobiSidhu

He is a big time quitter. Has quit a couple of times with me. I was 118/5 in 10 overs ODI. He quit when he was 18/8 in 4 overs

another quitter and a very irritating quitter is guy named iskidis

he seemed to be a good player used 4 fst bowlers and becoz of lag i scored a hard earned 120 off 20 overs
in reply he lost 5-6 quick wickets and quitted
dumbhead wasted my 1 hour or so

He quit on me two days ago

Sammer_Sam120
Sammer_sam120 a biggest noob loser player. I just scored 224/7 in 10 overs against him. His score was 8/8 in 3 overs and he quit
I have proof in screenshots. Don't ever play with that ******:mad:

I will be beware of you as well assassins, you smashed 224 in 10 overs:eek::eek:

I didn't had fraps installed and print screen button doesn't works with games in windows7 so i took screenshots with my mobile but its clear enough to see names of players and score.

rtzyaw.jpg

2vv85mq.jpg

Last edited:
ChosenVeternan

Another quitter on xbox360......ok i have been away for sometime as i stopped playing cricket. but because of Australia & Pakistan series, i started playing ashes again. this guy started a game with me at 1am. we played 20 overs and i scored 215. he is a good player. match went on to last over were he was 196/8. i was bowling with a spiner and he needed 8 runs on the last bowl. he hit a four and then he quit. after 2 hours of playing intense match he quitted. i was very upset. just a waste of time. but what came next, really disapponted me.

i messaged him saying you shouldnt have quit. he replied by saying he is in the top 30 and he is too good to beat. what does that mean? i just beat him. quitters are now getting shameless. they are not even sorry anymore. oh well thats Ashes cricket for you. no punisment for quitters and players like me who never quit will remain in top 150 and nothing more.

ChosenVeternan

Another quitter on xbox360......ok i have been away for sometime as i stopped playing cricket. but because of Australia & Pakistan series, i started playing ashes again. this guy started a game with me at 1am. we played 20 overs and i scored 215. he is a good player. match went on to last over were he was 196/8. i was bowling with a spiner and he needed 8 runs on the last bowl. he hit a four and then he quit. after 2 hours of playing intense match he quitted. i was very upset. just a waste of time. but what came next, really disapponted me.

i messaged him saying you shouldnt have quit. he replied by saying he is in the top 30 and he is too good to beat. what does that mean? i just beat him. quitters are now getting shameless. they are not even sorry anymore. oh well thats Ashes cricket for you. no punisment for quitters and players like me who never quit will remain in top 150 and nothing more.

Thats awful!!

He's simply trying to protect his figures by quitting! What a loser!
The thing about this game is that is can be hard work, we work hard bowling and increasing run totals, when that happens it's really deflating!

It's so refreshing when an opponent stays until the end even if they are getting tonked. I always send them a 'thank you' message and explain that is basically the way I learned how to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread