Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIS_KRIS
He is a big time quitter. I scored 176/3 in 10 overs. He quit when he needed more than 36 runs/over around the 8th over.

Last edited:
Dude everyone knows nis_kris is a quitter, surprised people still bother playing him

There were several instances when I knew I would lose but still finished the game.While when I was winning/playing well, I get disconnected from the server.Don't know whom to blame? Is it the poor server connection or the player who quits ? It's really annoying :doh

Its probably quitter mate to be honest. Even if it says "disconnected" they could have just unplugged the ps3 from the internet.

I personally do not buy the disconnect excuse unless its people from PC.

YASH_01 is a quitter,i was around 70 odd runs at the start of the fourth over and he quits.........

lal_bahadur is a quitter , i made 70 runs in 5 overs and he was around 35 in the 5th over and he quitted......

sashidharan7999, he was 14/2 in 3 overs and he than stop playing and make the batsman idle, i bowled 3 bowls after that and nothing happens from his side , the computer was choosing his batsman and he found out a new way of quitting...

Bravo is fair player in my opinion
Did he quit on you:eek:

Not sure,but apparently it seemed like he quit. Bravo batted first and scored 80 odd runs in 10 overs and in reply I scored 10 runs from one over when the game got disconnected :confused:

I have encountered a player called ganggster(PS3,20-20 match). He quit because I won the toss and elected to bat.He again rejoined the game and won the toss and batted first.I had a suspicion that he will bat first and quit,still I was polite and send him a message requesting not to quit.I bowled my full quota of 20 overs and then obviously he quits, leaving behind me,the stupid one,trusting someone who does not deserve it.

I wonder what kind of education these people have received and whether their parents have taught them any values whatsover?

mschadha
he is a big time loser
played a t20 with him he batted and scored 92
he even complemented my bowlin on psn
i was 32/0 in 2 overs and he quit

bloody loser did not had the guts to lose

ALITHEG8 [i think wasnt paying attention to his name :P] just quit after 2 overs of a 20/20 on PC when i had him 7/3 after 8 balls :P

edit : name was AVITHEG8

Last edited:
coooooool_one disconnected just as i hit the winning runs agains him online on PC

[dam would have being only my 2nd ever win :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread