Opinion on the women's game how well have Big Ant included the female side of the sport.

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date

Have you played the women's game (Any format)

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 46200

Big ant have included the women's domestic teams and national sides as well as the official Ashes format and squads. I would love to know any opinion and wether anybody plays the female format. I would also like to hear from Big Ant to see if they have plans to extend this further. We are physically different to you guys and I feel this adds a different gameplay experience and adds a dynamic plus for Ashes cricket.

@BigAntStudios thanks for taking the leap into diversity.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Big ant have included the women's domestic teams and national sides as well as the official Ashes format and squads. I would love to know any opinion and wether anybody plays the female format. I would also like to hear from Big Ant to see if they have plans to extend this further. We are physically different to you guys and I feel this adds a different gameplay experience and adds a dynamic plus for Ashes cricket.

Yes, I played a full Women's Ashes Series as Australia Women. I found it harder than the Men's though because of the timing from how slow the women bowl so you really have to wait for it when batting.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Yes I play this way too...Ive created a female team of former girlfriends love playing with them. Feel very protective of them too. All the guys here should give it a go totally different dynamics and great fun.

D

Deleted member 46200

Yes, I played a full Women's Ashes Series as Australia Women. I found it harder than the Men's though because of the timing from how slow the women bowl so you really have to wait for it when batting.
Yes slower due to not being as physical but have a higher over rate and smaller boundary's and a lighter ball.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I played a little early on but was put off by their ability to hit as far as the men. It didn't feel like the women's game I've watched. Although I know there are some big hitters in the game now it did feel a little like a case of no runs other than sixes or fours were coming from the AI.

I'm amused that the default faces all look like Jessica Rabbit crossed with an anime character. Still, I did do some face updating on some players and think I did a decent job.

D

Deleted member 46200

I played a little early on but was put off by their ability to hit as far as the men. It didn't feel like the women's game I've watched. Although I know there are some big hitters in the game now it did feel a little like a ykcase of no runs other than sixes or fours were coming from the AI.

I'm amused that the default faces all look like Jessica Rabbit crossed with an anime character. Still, I did do some face updating on some players and think I did a decent job.
I'm sure that was the radical feminist series were they feel they have to be on par with the men... Jokes aside I would wished the skills reflected the women's game as it's unique.

D

Deleted member 46200

I haven't played a womens game Caz. I might try one now purely in the hope that the gameplay is better than a mens game. If I can get a better gameplay experience playing the women's game then I will be delighted to play it. All I want from the game is good gameplay.........wherever it comes from.
I would have considered the ratings for the ashes were correct as it is official but well see... Would have thought for a different gameplay experience.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I have a women's career going side by side to men's career... I play as Smriti Mandhana [created player] currently playing one days at club level.. Though the simulation of AI while chase is just making me not play it..

Have an Women's Ashes running as well.. Currently playing the 1st ODI...

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The game for women feels very slow (and dull?). I play Women's games in Fifa 17 as it feels very similar to men's game and I love Alex Morgan.

D

Deleted member 46200

I have a women's career going side by side to men's career... I play as Smriti Mandhana [created player] currently playing one days at club level.. Though the simulation of AI while chase is just making me not play it..

Have an Women's Ashes running as well.. Currently playing the 1st ODI...
I assume that league is your countries domestic league I hope you find the actual gameplay okay and different from the generic problems... It should deliver a different gaming experience the men's game.

D

Deleted member 46200

Not enough tattoo's and buzzcut hairdo's

on a serious note there's a lot of bugs/glitches with graphics issues on uniforms and also body styles in game
that haven't been look at in any of the patches so far.

Bleddyn post
https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...ant-gaming-series.109353/page-16#post-3236457
Not enough tattoo's and buzzcut hairdo's Not sure I have either.

Thanks for the pics (and link) seems inherent problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1529339885][/DOUBLEPOST]
The game for women feels very slow (and dull?). I play Women's games in Fifa 17 as it feels very similar to men's game and I love Alex Morgan.
Not sure dull is what I would say but different all the same...

sonimrajk

International Cricketer

Have you created yourself in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread