Other PC Members you think you would get along with?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have met Aamir (ansariaamir_leo) and Atul (ursonly11) in person when Aamir came here in 2009 and have talked with Avro (worldchampion) and Surender on mobile.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I have met Aamir (ansariaamir_leo) and Atul (ursonly11) in person when Aamir came here in 2009 and have talked with Avro (worldchampion) and Surender on mobile.

I will be meeting Zaxotes this November, if everything goes right. And I've talked a bit to Yudi, with much difficulty on internet:p. That guy just feels shy to talk:p:laugh.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think it is pretty safe to say I am the only PC member for at least 400 odd miles :laugh I think Sai is the closest somewhere in Ohio.

Chicago right? Its about 5 hrs drive from my place (I am in Cincinnati, Ohio). Not bad enough! We should meet up once. We get along pretty well on PC. Similarity (mostly!) in tastes too.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Arranged marriage?

Nopes:p.
I've some of my relatives at his place. Unfortunately, with educational commitments, I couldn't visit that place since I was friend of Zax. I'll be going to Mysore to give a send off to my bro. So, I'm visiting even Tumkur as its just like 200 KMs from Mysore....

Users who are viewing this thread