* OUT NOW * Ultimate Cricket 2011: World Cup Edition

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't think this game is available for corby color s3653 is it? If it is not, then I hope it's available for Nokia c3.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I don't think this game is available for corby color s3653 is it? If it is not, then I hope it's available for Nokia c3.
Yes, we're supporting Nokia C3. You should find the game for that device on OVI.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Great! Will download it today. :D

mav77mortal

Game Developer
I will download this game through OVI now and post my review. Thank God i have a Nokia phone as you have no support for 9100 :( blackberry

----------

████, just checked its not available for C6 00 too :(

This is insane as I cannot play this game
Unfortunately, one of our builds (touch screen) one which supports the phone in question has not been made live by OVI.
We're chasing this up and I promise it will be up soon. At which point, you will have it on your phone.
:)

mav77mortal

Game Developer
nokia 2730c???
Guys come on, it's gonna be practically impossible for me to answer every compatibility question.
Why don't you'll just go onto the Ovi store, and check if you can download the game for your device. And only post here, if there is an issue.

:facepalm

----------

Worldwide Release
Hey Guys,

For those outside of India, here's the OVI Store link - Ovi Store: Ultimate Cricket '11 World Cup

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks mate. Good to hear that :) Will be waiting then.

session

Club Cricketer
Ultimate Cricket '11

requires a Java Phone with 240x320 resolution!!!:)

Check Your Phone Specs on respective official websites....

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Ultimate Cricket '11

requires a Java Phone with 240x320 resolution!!!:)

Check Your Phone Specs on respective official websites....
Session that's not totally correct. Yes we do support 240 x 320 resolutions on Nokia. But we also support plenty more - 320 x 240 and soon 360 x 640.
We will be supporting all other manufacturers and plenty more screen resolutions but they are likely to come at a cost from operator app stores.
Will update you when and where :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Downloaded the game and played a 5 over match. Me playing as (India) vs CPU (Australia). I batted first and made 42. Quite enjoyed batting, the shots are nice, the bowling is good, fielding is fine. I was not able to defend the total of 42 as the Australian team chased the total in the 4th over but the satisfying thing was that they chased the total with only 4 wickets in hand. Fast bowlers were expensive but the spinners bowled well. One bug which I noticed was that there were too many run outs in the game. Apart from that, I quite enjoyed playing it. Nice work on the game. :)

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Hey guys,

Where's the feedback? :)
Thanks Aditya for yours, much appreciated you sharing your gaming experience. Its just that after all the excitement and everyone eagerly awaiting the release and answering plenty of compatibility questions, I'd love to hear some feedback.

:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread