Pacific ICC Tournament

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
pacificicctournamentlogui0.png

This is the start of a new era, the winner will be known as the best online player in the southern hemisphere. All 4 participants are going to attempt to take the county they chose in the draft and turn them into an unbeatable force. Each match is going to be vital for their chances to win the tournament so give it your all and play each game as if it were your last.

It will be a group of four with each team playing each other once, the top two teams at the end will play each other in the final. The Ctrl Alt Delete cheat cant be controlled but I’m not encouraging its use. The 2nd game will not be played until the game above it has been reported on in this thread otherwise the schedule gets out of control and unrealistic.

I would like the people reporting the games to be as neat as possible to make it eaiser for the readers as well as including your thoughts during and after the game and how you can improve.

The Draft

1st Draft Choice: Lancashire by iloveireland

2nd Draft Choice: Sussex by kookaburra69

3rd Draft Choice: Hampshire by Griffo

4th Draft Choice: Surrey by Feelin_Blue?

Every participant got either their first or second choice regarding teams so not distinct advantage will be ever present during the tournament.

Start building your teams!!!

Tournament Schedule (Reporter in Bold)

Feelin_Blue? v kookaburra69

Griffo v iloveireland

Feelin_Blue? v iloveireland

Griffo v kookaburra69

iloveireland v kookaburra69

Griffo v Feelin_Blue?

Final: 1st v 2nd

Please get in contact with your next opponent as soon as possible

I would truly love follows from all over PC to post their thoughts and opinions and follow this tournament as it moves along. I hope this can be a success, if so I’m sure we will run more in the near future as well as a four day tournament. Any questions please continue to post but until then good luck and I cant wait for the first game between Feelin_Blue? and kookaburra69.​

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Kooky wanna have the week to build up teams then play friday night?
Or we can play before that.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good luck with the series all the contenders.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Bet you I can organise a team of English ICC players who could thrash you convicts in a tourney, ryder cup style :p

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
as you can see foxy we are building a team from ground up, not using existing teams from our own personal games

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
AHEM! No mention of who made the banner? :p

I'm with LF on this one. Why don't we do a England ICC Tournament and the best players can face you lot in a ryder cup style match up :D

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
just as long as you follow the same rules as we do to create an even playing field and put it in another thread

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I've started a English tournament, we shall discuss it further after that mr Griffo ;)

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Come on Aussies if you dare. Just joking lol. Looking forward to it

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
How about that tournament in tennis where it is like England,Russia etc. competing in doubles and all that in teams. We could have doubles, Say like me and Trev v Griffo and Feelin_Blue, so i face FB first then Trev faces Griffo then i Face Griffo and Trev faces FB.

Quite Complicated.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
that wouldnt work... doubles??? maybe the singles games

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Hey Griff. Yestersay i couldn't start a new team. It was weird but i think it was a glitch. It should work again though and Kooky our match will be on saturday or friday night, whatever suits. I will play as much as i can, it doesn't really matter if i dont get 2 years in.....

Users who are viewing this thread