Pacific School Games

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm really happy because I'm going to be representing Tasmania at the Pacific School Games in Canberra! I'll be doing the 800m and hopefully the 400m but my main events the 800m. I went really well at the try-outs, getting PB's in all my events. My results for the tryouts.....

1500m: Time:5.51 Placing: 2nd
800m: Time:2.18 Placing:2nd
400m: Time:1.01 Placing: 3rd
200m: Time:28.4 placing: 2nd

So I was disappointed that I didn't get a gold medal but at least I got in the team. The really weird thing is that they didn't select any sprinters at all in my age group!? Hopefully the events next to your name aren't the actaully events your in because I'ld love to do the 400m and even the 200m.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Just found out that the 800m might have a few races as there are 37 other countries from around the world competing. Also I found it funny that South Africa's in it and it's the pacific games!

More info about the games click on the link below....

http://www.pacificschoolgames.edu.au/

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
2 guys from my school are competing in this. One guy from our grade is in the high jump and one of the sprints I think. Definitely the high jump though.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Im involved in running it lol..., Ill be doing track and basketball

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
2 guys from my school are competing in this. One guy from our grade is in the high jump and one of the sprints I think. Definitely the high jump though.

N.S.W boys are very good, wonder if they'll beat the U.S.A fella's?

Im involved in running it lol..., Ill be doing track and basketball

An offical Griffo? Might see you aat the track;)

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Tell me what days your racing.. ill go down to the finish line and officiate

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Oh hes running distance lol ill have to do the bottle i could have a chance at getting rid of him

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Figure it out yourself smart guy. It start's on the 30th of November.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Alright I think, 5th in heat, didn't make it to the final. Although recently were this years Aus All Schools and I competed in three race, 800, 1500 and Steeple. I've improved a lot since the Pacific games though.

blake

School Cricketer
Actually, my brother ran 800m in 2:29 at the age of 12.. and didn't even come 1st in the Sports Carnival. I wonder if he would've made it to the Pacific Games if we lived in Tasmania... :sarcasm

I'm a bit slower.. when I was 10 I ran 2km in 7:17 but I was really fit back then, for a 10 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread