Pak Vs Ind - TV Graphics

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
voldemort, i was using your Indo-pak TV graphics, but it crashes wen going onto the loading screen.. it jus stays on that loading screen, and only loads a liltle bit up, i tried to press CTRL+ALT and DELETE, but thats doesnt work either.

voldemort

International Coach
Odd it works for me fine. Are you sure that you are using that stadium after installing a patch? Try using different stadiums and teams.

Cricketer2004

Club Cricketer
well voldemort,this also happened to me.....my game also crashes when i install it and try to load my game....

Cricketer2004

Club Cricketer
hey voldemort,did you correct the errors in your beta version????my game is also crashes.......please help me with it..

sid098in

Club Cricketer
sorry joe
i was a bit busy with my exams so i cud not help u out
i can do one thing i'll relase the dd sports version of the beta patch that voldemort jus uploaded

i'll do that if u really woant me to do it.

once again sorry mate for not being available for such long

voldemort

International Coach
Cricketer2004 said:
well voldemort,this also happened to me.....my game also crashes when i install it and try to load my game....

What!? odd really odd. Does it work for others?

Ramz

International Coach
can u try fixing it volde? i tried on different grounds and teams and it still crashes and stays stuck on loading?

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
voldemort could please also do a live dd sport logo to go with this Ind-Pak Beta version please at present there is no live logo and that is the down side so if you could kindly do a live dd sport logo to go with this it would be great. :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

murtuzah

School Cricketer
hey...aint bin on the forums for a while. good progress being made with the patch...but to be honest, and to no offence to those trying hard to make the patch, i think mine was better lollll (head explodes). i wudda completed it, except as ste knows i came across some difficulties that i cudnt solve and it got too fustrating so i left it. atm im caught up in revising for my summer exams, havnt even had the chance to play the game in ages! i mite finish the patch after exams....if not then good luck to those wokring on it. also i very much like the ten sports patch!

Users who are viewing this thread