Pak Vs Ind - TV Graphics

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
voldemort after I installed your Beta version the game don't load why please inform. Or else I have to re install and lose all my saved game. So please kindly solve tghe problem.

voldemort

International Coach
Here try these TGA's. Extract directly. Is not compatible with GI. This might work. As for the logo. I will do it soon. I am just too busy. I have a exhibition at school. and i have to do researches for it. So will try to find time

Last edited:

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
So andrew_nixon you want to get personal with me mate finding any post I have posted making fun of my spelling What do you do just find faults with people you don't post any stuff you only good in talking and critising. Man I don't appreciate this because you are PC Awards 2005 Best Moderator that doesn't give you the right to crictise me. :mad

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
joesaadati said:
So andrew_nixon you want to get personal with me mate finding any post I have posted making fun of my spelling What do you do just find faults with people you don't post any stuff you only good in talking and critising. Man I don't appreciate this because you are PC Awards 2005 Best Moderator that doesn't give you the right to crictise me. :mad
Try not being impatient and begging for people to do everything when you want it, and I just might have some more respect for you.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
man I am not trying to beg people man what do you mean by begging do we here beg people to post stuff or we all trying to make the game better for eachother. Man I don't know what is that I have done but this is not the way you speak and make fun of my spelling etc. Regarding not been Impatient I just post request just like other people here. Mqan I don't know what is gotten into you to say all these things.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
joesaadati said:
man I am not trying to beg people man what do you mean by begging do we here beg people to post stuff or we all trying to make the game better for eachother. Man I don't know what is that I have done but this is not the way you speak and make fun of my spelling etc. Regarding not been Impatient I just post request just like other people here. Mqan I don't know what is gotten into you to say all these things.
You post requests more than any other member of this forum. Plus the way you make these requests is just amazing. It's all "plsssssssssssss do this mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" and you keep posting them. Most other people are happy to wait.

As I said, if you stop being so impatient, I'll have more respect for you, and won't criticise your spelling.

You have made some patches for the game, and that's great. But the way you badger other people is just ridiculous. At one point you were begging Colin to do something even though you knew that he was busy with something.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
So what if I post requests more than other people which is not true and what is it to you how I ask is saying please not the right way maybe you mean I should demand for post like man you have to post me or else this what you mean mate. Man I don't have to waste my time and energy discussing these with you. you mind your business and I will mine ok. At the moment you are the person who is badgerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring me you understand man. Plus please lets don't involve colin into this he is a good and I have good relationship with him and respect him. :mad

Last edited:

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
What do you mean I should mind my own business when people releasing patches I have the right like others to place request why don't you get this in your head mate Are you trying to black mail me or what. I said we both showed mine our own business you don't let me what I should or should do here o.k. and that is the end of conversation have a nice day .

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Joe. My problem is that you keep demanding that people release their patches when they've already said they're working on them. Don't try and deny that you do this, or that you do it more than any other member because you do.

It's simple. Stop doing it. You only really have the right to demand that someone releases a patch if they have promised it on a certain date and have failed to deliver. No problem either with requesting a patch. But saying that someone should release a patch when they've said they're working on it is a completely different thing. You must leave people to work on their patches.

If you stop your frequent demands, I, and other members, will gain a lot more respect for you.

Just to say again, there is nothing wrong with requesting a patch. It's the demands for the release of a patch that is being worked on that is the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread