Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan will tour New Zealand in November 2016 to play two Test matches.

• Thu Nov 17 - Mon Nov 21
    1st Test - New Zealand v Pakistan at Hagley Oval, Christchurch
  • Fri Nov 25 - Tue Nov 29 10:30 local
    2nd Test - New Zealand v Pakistan at Seddon Park, Hamilton
Pakistan's squad : Misbah-ul-Haq (capt), Azhar Ali, Sami Aslam, Sharjeel Khan, Younis Khan, Asad Shafiq, Babar Azam, Sarfraz Ahmed (wk), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Yasir Shah, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Rahat Ali, Sohail Khan, Imran Khan

New Zealand's squad : TBA

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Balanced side. Problems are with opening pair and Nawaz as weakest link. Huge onus lies on the shoulders of Younis, Misbah and Asad Shafiq. I hope babar azam deserves one off chance as well as Imran Khan. Finding no logical reason why Imran still out of the squad. He should have been tried in the 3rd test against westindies.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Sharjeel gonna fail badly in the series, IMO. Shahzad is better than him in tests.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If Pakistan beat NZ, then it is very likely Pakistan will beat Australia. I think Babar Azam most certainly needs to play.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Aamir needs to bring back his passion and aggressiveness he used to have. What has gone has gone... I hope he gets click more and bring back his swing magic. Reverse swinging yorkers made Pakistan's bowling is great and its sad to see that our fast bowlers are lacking those big time these days....

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
What is Sharjeel doing in the squad ??

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Sharjeel is definitely not one for the tests. He has serious technical faults and limitations. Its a huge gamble. I wish some solid opener should have been sent with Sami Aslam. I feel for Ahmed Shehzad particularly. Really got a victim of Waqar's suggestions. You don't bury the rising stars with these things. You handle different characters and extract best use from them. Its not a training school its a Cricket and you got to know how you can handle a character.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I feel for Ahmed Shehzad particularly. Really got a victim of Waqar's suggestions.
I agree to this point. I didn't really know what Ahmed Shehzad did but I feel bad because he was actually a good batsman. I did not feel for Umar Akmal because I never liked him, he was a just a show off and not exactly a team player. Ahmed Shehzad is a good opening batsmen and would side well with Aslam. Instead Sharjeel is in the squad......??

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I agree to this point. I didn't really know what Ahmed Shehzad did but I feel bad because he was actually a good batsman. I did not feel for Umar Akmal because I never liked him, he was a just a show off and not exactly a team player. Ahmed Shehzad is a good opening batsmen and would side well with Aslam. Instead Sharjeel is in the squad......??
If he hadn't skipped a match in the Quaid-e-Azam trophy without reason perhaps he'd have been considered.

The series could be in doubt due to the strong earthquake in New Zealand. Thankfully both the men's and women's team are safe. Hopefully there isn't much damage done.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Bit surprised Sharjeel has been drafted in. Surely based on first-class matches form alone, Kamran Akmal looks to be head and shoulders above all the other batsman.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Bit surprised Sharjeel has been drafted in. Surely based on first-class matches form alone, Kamran Akmal looks to be head and shoulders above all the other batsman.

I can see where we are coming but I think enough of Kamran Akmal type of stuff. There is enormous talent out there. I wonder where is Haris Sohail at the moment.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I can not be sure ofcourse but prepare for a 1st test loose it seems for Pakistan. The earthquake and after-shocks has left a major impact on team players according to team management. With Misbah's defensive mindset and always looking for excuses if they loose a match... It seems they won't performed well in the 1st test. If they loose the first one or even the test series, Misbah will put the blame on the Earthquake and nature, & Boy I won't be among ones who surprize with this under-performance.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Toss will play a major role in the 1st test, so far from the cricinfo preview it looks like a pitch similar to Hobart on day one. Sami Aslam's innings will be crucial at the top for Pakistan.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
With Misbah's defensive mindset and always looking for excuses if they loose a match... It seems they won't performed well in the 1st test. If they loose the first one or even the test series, Misbah will put the blame on the Earthquake and nature, & Boy I won't be among ones who surprize with this under-performance.
He's done so much for us and still there are people looking for excuses to bash him :facepalm

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think i'll sleep in history tomorrow. We have some group work assigned anyway, so i won't be noticed :D

Users who are viewing this thread