Pakistan v Australia

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 14 2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 14 2003, 01:31 AM
OK But can you change that opening spin bowler's average? It get's on my nerves.You can even change it to 1 if you like.
im sure what you mean Auwais?
this is may bolwing lineup:
T.Macdonald RH Fast ave: 20
T.Lacy LH Fast ave: 20
N.Broome RH Leg Spin ave: 21
J.Busary RH Fast ave: 20
B.De Cerff LH Slow ave: 27
J.Silva RH Swing ave: 20

which bowler do you have a problem with? unless the lineup is wrong on yours, then if it is tell me and i'll re-send it
It's someone with a second name as Quinton or something.It annoys me cos the marker is as big as the wicket and I can't tell where it's going to pitch.Like I said before,he's your opening bowler,

R

radaga

hey man Quinlan was it? well that is the shittest player so you must have the wrong team file. i will attach it here and press restore teams to make sure.
the test and one day teams are the same, it should be as follows (in batting order):
B.De Cerff
B.Hogan (wk)
T.Lacy (2nd bowler)
N.Broome (3rd Bowler)
D.Silva
J.Brohier (5th bowler)
T.Macdonald (1st bowler)
J.Busary (4th bowler)
N.Williams
T.Van Rijn
J.Silva (6th bowler)

so if when you get the team it doesnt appear like that just use your lineupeditor and change it to that.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Hey sorry radaga if I'm taking long.Just had to finish my innings against india.I started this before and was 40/0 in 3.? overs but my computer got switched off so I have to start again.

S

sonic

Auwais please remember that when you put different ctm files on your computer that you hit "restore teams" at the squads menu in the game...otherwise only the original teams will appear if you understand...that guy Quinton is a default HBstudios player, so you must remember to hit "restore teams"...ok :rolleyes:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 14 2003, 01:37 PM
Auwais please remember that when you put different ctm files on your computer that you hit "restore teams" at the squads menu in the game...otherwise only the original teams will appear if you understand...that guy Quinton is a default HBstudios player, so you must remember to hit "restore teams"...ok :rolleyes:
I thought I did when I pasted the india ctm file which was after I had pasted the HB ctm file.OK then I will.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

An update just after lunch. Pakistan are 95/1 with Saeed anwar being out for 30 runs.Also Shahid Afridi has hit a 50.

S

sonic

well played Auwais...6 an over - there's certainly no shame in that scoring rate, keep it up mate you are doing marvellous! :up: Test matches are all about keeping your ground and hitting singles and you are doing very well, if you can bat all day at that rate you will score about 500...good work! :band:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Ooops that wasn't at lunch,that was after 12:00pm.This is the scorecard at lunch.

S

sonic

hey, Auwais, what field settings have you got installed for this match?...keep up the good work :up:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 14 2003, 03:10 PM
hey, Auwais, what field settings have you got installed for this match?...keep up the good work :up:
I'm using your 3.0 field patch.

R

Rangeela

well played auwais.... :up:
keep up the great work and hope to see a good total from pakistanis

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I've got three key moments for my update.
First,Shahid Afridi's 50.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Then,his century.His first against HB studios.Also Inzaman-Ul-Haq was caught(me thinks ;) )

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

And my last pic of the update,Yousef Youhanna's half-century.

Users who are viewing this thread