Pakistan V England - First Test

OMGAvrilLavigne666

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ZexyZahid said:
There is a bug in the system. Once you've posted your team you can't change it anymore.

So far Inzamam-ul-Haq, Flintoff and Harmison are giving me the points. But my points are depended mostly on Pakistan's performance.

that sucks. i can only go online on the weekends so my team selection usually happens pretty early...

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
They need to get out Trescothick very quickly tomorrow, because I see some people have him as captain.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
He means he has got him as captain. Trescothick is flying right now with the bat but Flintoff is there with him. 100 for Flintoff and then wickets and you're back Zexy.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Let's hope Mohammad Yousuf finally show his batting skills. A fifty of him will help me. And I thought Giles was England's best spinner. He didn't do much. Didn't got any wicket.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I wouldn't trust Giles and his lefties. Against the Pakistani who are good at spin, he won't trouble the scorers too much.

Good optimisim Zexy but Tres big 100 has probably cleaned up this series.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I would have done the same. Why wouldn't you when he could get 5 wickets or a 100. But the brave people will be rewarded for captaining a batsmen.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Just made a calculation: Flintoff is behind Trescothick with 67 points (with normal points). Trescothick also got three catches. :mad: Unless Flintoff will take wickets soon (which I hope don't), the top 3 will be with Trescothick as captain.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
No Butt. And I don't think anybody has him. And I think everybody has Inzamam.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Its gonna be pretty close this time I think. Butt obviously the surprise performer. And I was thinking about having him but only in place of Inzamam or Pieterson. Anyways Inzamam played well. Pieterson ddidn't perform as expected because I thought he would rise to the bigger ocasion and make some runs.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Flintoff got three wickets extra, but also condeded runs. And the catches Trescothick took aren't helping me either.

I think next Test match some people will choose Butt. :)

Users who are viewing this thread